Chapter Three- Earning Trust

Start from the beginning

I knew I should of drove my own car. I looked at Ivory one more time before turning my head in a different direction to keep myself from punching her out. I grew annoyed once I noticed the smirk on her face because she knew I didn't have a come back.

Rico dropped us off at my place and as soon as we went inside she rushed up to her room and closed the door. I pulled out my phone and went to call Reina but knew she wouldn't answer because she was out of town or some shit with her family. Only thing that was left to do was smoke some loud and fall asleep watching the boondocks.

I went to light the blunt but felt someone behind me so I turned to see Ivory standing there looking at me nervously. I eyed her for a moment and noticed her standing awkwardly and raised my eyebrow wondering why she was acting like that.

"Promise you won't be mad when I tell you this" she said looking away from me as I sat the blunt down on the coffee table and stood up so that I was towering over her. What the fuck did she just do?

"I don't know it depends on what you did" I tell her picking up my gun and noticed her freeze up even more.

"I need you to get me some pads from the store" she says looking down as I continued to stare at her but decided to lower my gun. I wasn't going to the store she had me fucked up maybe if she wasn't talking all that shit in the car.

"Nah you good use toilet paper" I said shrugging and sat back down as I heard her start so sniffle and shook my head. She wasn't about to get me with that crying shit I'm not going to do it there's no way in hell.

I looked down at my phone and noticed it was a unknown number causing me to hesitate on answering it. Ivory gave me a weird look when she saw me. I picked it up before she could say anything.

"How have you been?" Al's cold voice came from the phone and I rolled my eyes leaning back in the couch. I was scared for nothing Al is a little bitch.

"What the fuck do you want nigga?" I asked flipping through the channels before settling on the news.

"I see you started your own bu-" I cut him off before he was finished, I didn't care much for what he had to say at all.

"Yeah nigga what you want?" I asked again sounding just as uninterested as before. Al didn't strike fear in Ohaji and I like he did every other nigga. I thought by now he would of know that by now but I guess not.

"Your black ass should be grateful your still living but as soon as I figure out what I'm going to do with you and that ugly ass brother of yours you better believe I'll have no problem handling your punk asses" Al said calmly into the phone as I shrugged even though he couldn't see me.

"Is that all you called my phone for or nah?" I asked holding back my laughter as he sighed deeply and then hung up.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Ivory as I lifted up my gun pointing it at her when I noticed her going through my wallet like I wasn't sitting here. I knew we was being to nice to this bitch she think it's cool to take from me in front of my face now.

"Calm down I'm only taking 10 dollars for some pads before I bleed through all of my clothes" she said sarcastically as she walked towards the door grabbing my car keys. The fuck is wrong with this girl?

"Put my fucking keys down that's were I draw the line" I tell her and she rolled her eyes and continued to walk away before I grabbed her and threw her into the wall.

"You wouldn't dare hit me, I know you won't" she said chest bumping me causing me to shove her back even harder.

"You don't know shit so drop my mother fucking keys before I bust your face up" I say through clenched teeth causing her eyes to get wide. Ivory quickly dropped my keys and looked towards the ground in fear of making eye contact.