Chapter 1

Waking up to the sound of my alarm is the worst sound ever. I hate waking early in the morning especially when I have wake up to go school but if you want to be something in the future, you have to have a good education. And today is my first day as a sophomore, last year wasn't that bad so I have nothing to worry about. After some thinking, I got up from my soft bed, I walked lazily to the bathroom, took off all my clothes then got in the shower, while the water was dropping on my hair, I closed my eyes, emptying my mind. It feel like I have nothing to worry about, but in reality I have lots of shit to worry about, my school, my parents fighting every night.

I finished taking my warm shower then I got out as I take my towel wrapping it around me while walking towards my room. I start to dry my self with my towel, as I walk towards my closet looking through it. It's always so hard for me to pick clothes, I never know what to wear. So I just picked something simple, one of my jeans and a t-shirt. After I finished putting my clothes on,  I made my way to the bathroom putting on some mascara and my favorite lips stick.Then I made my way out of my room closing the door behind, I walked into the kitchen finding my mom making breakfast. "Good morning Mom!" I said to her while walking to the fridge.

"Morning darling, how did you slept last night?" She turned her head towards me as my eyes meet hers, I can tell she was crying cause her eyes are bloody red. I approached her, putting my hand on her back, comforting her while rubbing her back gently. "it was okay.. What wrong, Mom?" I asked her softly. "Let me guess, It's dad right?" Adding to my question, waiting for her to answer, she let a soft sigh turning her full body to me quickly she wrapped her arms around my waist, crying softly onto my chest, nodding at my questions, me being a good daughter I hugged back tightly, "Mom, everything will be okay, I promise you that. You have me, I don't think you need a jerk like him anyway." We stayed there for like ten minutes, hugging each other. As I was just about to say something to her, my eyes looked up at the time.  " Hey Mom! I'll be late for school if I stay any longer, and you don't want me to be late." She quickly pulled away from me "Yeah, sorry now go and have some fun." She said with a small grin on her lips, wiping her tears with her tip of the collar of her shirt, as I  make my way to the door "Yeah I'm not sure of that Mom." I said to her while opening the door "Goodbye!! love you" I yelled at her while closing the door just in time to hear her say 'love you too'.

Since the school wasn't far from my house, it took me ten minutes to get there. As soon I walk into the first step of the stairs of the school, I bumped into the least person I wanted to see in the school. "What the hell? Watch were you going looser!!" I practically yelled at him, while watching his sad face as he quickly run away from me not even bother to say sorry, as I keep on walking the stairs,  just about the other side of the stairs, I hear my name yelled across the other side by my best friend, Abby. "Olivia!! Wait up!"I look around for her then I see skipping the stairs of the other side to come to me   as I groan when she arrives next to me. "Hey Abbs" As her best friend, that's what I called her and everyone called her by actually name. 

"You look so out if place this morning. What happened?" She gave me a soft smile, and I quickly return it. "Well I just bumping to the looser while I was coming up the stairs, He need to stay out of my fucking way!!" I groaned once again as Abby laugh at me then suddenly I busted  laughing  with her.  "I don't think he even have friends, I always see him alone around the school." I nodded my head while walking towards mine and Abby's locker. We reached there and I opened my locked taking out my history book since that's my first class. Suddenly the bell ring, Abby and I have different class this morning so I was left alone with my thoughts.  

 Walking into my first period just on time, I wasn't the late person in my classrooms anyway. All my teachers love me, know that I'm the straight A student and always do the right thing in the school. So I'm the teacher's friend, that's one thing Abby don't like about me. 

"Hello students, I'm Ms.Williams, and I'm your history teacher for this year, as you guys are all sophomore now so this is the year you supposed to do your best at." As she finished introducing herself and the rules of the class, I already know that she is going to be hard through the year. Just as she told to get our history book out, the bell rang and I was thankful about that. Second period was Geometry. We basically did the same damn thing, introducing then rules of the classroom through the year . Finally I reached the end of the day, so I walked towards my last period which was English. I walked into the classroom and everyone turned their eyes on me which made me feel a bit awkward.

 I decided to walk to my sit and that was in the middle of the classroom, I looked to my left and see a kid I didn't know. Then I looked to my right finding the last I wanted to sit next to 'The loser of the school'  He looked up at me with his blue eyes, then he quickly looked down again. Suddenly I feel something in my heart towards him, something I thought I'll never feel for him

.... I feel guilty for earlier. After the teacher introduced herself and gave us the rules of the classroom, the bell ring and I couldn't be more happier. I walked out of the classroom as I watched him running out of the hallway. I frowned to my self as I make my way towards happy. I don't want her to see me like this so I placed a fake smile on my face. "Hey abbs" I smiled towards her as she walked towards her locked while returning a soft smile also. "Hi Olive, what are you going to do after school?" Only her, I allowed to call me that. If someone ever called me that I'll probably cursed them out. I opened my locked also and placed my books inside then closed it again. "Oh nothing, stay home with my Mom. That's it, I guess." Abby is always doing something after school, she is kinda the troublemaker. We walked together out of the school, as I put her into her bus then walked home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE OR NOT. I NEED SOME MOTIVATION TO 

CONTINUE WRITING.