Worried about you w/ SJ

{Request} They get worried about your mental health and you reject their concerns but later open up to them. Part 6/7

SEOKJIN

aka the kind-hearted, diligent type

Once his promotions were over, Seokjin noticed something is off right away

Once his promotions were over, Seokjin noticed something is off right away. You don't eat much, you aren't as cheerful as always and you close yourself up a lot. You don't laugh at his jokes the way you used to. He has never been an ignorant boyfriend and it hasn't taken him that long to realize, despite his tight schedule.

You often look unfocused and absent, your mind off in its own world. Sometimes he feels like you don't even realize his presence, although you never fail to answer his questions. But once he mentions his worries about you, your replies become elusive and unclear.

"Jagi, is there anything wrong?" he asks once. He sits at the table opposite of you, his spoon resting in the plate as he keeps studying your face.

When you raise your glance, you can see a little worried wrinkle on his forehead. You caress it with your fingers, as if you could smooth it and give him a little smile. "The only thing wrong is the wrinkle. You'll get self-conscious about it."

He checks your temperature and looks deep into your eyes. "I am really worried, baby. You don't seem yourself these days. Are you sure you don't want to tell me what's up?"

"I am sure there's nothing to tell you about," you dismiss his worries. "Let's eat, shall we?"

He turns his gaze to his plate, although he doesn't feel convinced. But because he doesn't want to push you into saying anything and make you uncomfortable, he doesn't say anything relating to this topic. He'll simply have to find a way to make you talk.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook kneels next to him, worry written all over his face, as he grabs Seokjin's hand and helps him get up. "That was some really ugly fall. Did you hurt yourself?"

Judging from the pain stabbing through his arm, he deduces that he did. "My arm hurts a bit," he admits, "but I think it'll be okay."

"Hey, I would take a break anyway," the maknae tries to convince him. They stayed behind to practice some moves Seokjin is struggling to do right and Jungkook offered to help him. The others were long at home.

"You seem unfocused on the dancing," Jungkook says when they sit down to rest. "Are you, hm, okay?"

Seokjin sighs. "Don't worry about it, Kookie. I'm fine."

"Hyung, I know you are worried about something," Jungkook doesn't give up. "Or... someone." He comes to a quick realization. "Does it concern Y/N?"

"I think I'm being bad to them." Seokjin looks into his lap, an absent look on his face. "I mean like a boyfriend. There is something hurting them but I am unable to make them talk." He looks into Jungkook's eyes. "Do you think I hurt them?"