"Think out loud," Theo suggested.

Liam turned his head carelessly, their faces now inches apart.
Liam felt is cheeks become warm and pink, but he didn't mind, Theo wouldn't be able to notice through the darkness.

"I'm thinking stupid thoughts," Liam spoke defensively 

"Well say them, I want to hear the level of stupidity,"

"Okay.." Liam inhaled a large breath before continuing,
"Look at all of the lights from the houses. Each house representing a family or a person with a completely different life than you. They all have their own issues, their own goals and aspirations. I find that so fascinating."  Liam sat up at looked down the street where dozens of houses were glowing from the inside.

"That's not stupid Liam, that's true and weird to think about. Imagine all of the different types lives around the world."  Theo added.

"I'm going to go back to school." Liam blurted out.

"That's a good thing right?"

"Well, yeah I guess. I just don't know how I'll face everyone. They've probably made stories up." Liam confessed, chewing his lip anxiously.

"Don't worry." Theo assured Liam.

Hours passed and they still lay side by side, talking, thinking out loud and being themselves.

It was time for them to crawl back through Liam's old, bedroom window when they noticed that no houses had lights on anymore.

Liam and Theo said goodnight to one another before separating and sleeping in seperate rooms.

When the morning came the boys woke up early and got ready for school together, without saying much to each other either.

"Come on," Liam spoke tiredly as he opened and exited through the front door.

Before he was able to follow Theo ran into Liams mother.

"Have a good day Mrs Dunbar and thank you so much for allowing me to stay here, I promise I'll be gone as soon as I can." Theo thanked Liams mother with a cheesy smile, before following Liam and exiting the house.  Awkwardness flooded his body.

"Have a good day, stay safe." She called out as he left.

Theo drove them to school, where they separated to their different classes.

The day passed and was actually better than Liam expected. Corey and Mason were guarded to have their best friend back, and no one seemed to even notice that Liam hadn't been attending school. He did however recover a few comments from the lacrosse team because Liam had decided to take a break from the sport while he sorted his life out.

Liam didn't see much of Theo that day, which Liam thought was quite suspicious.
The two met up out the front of the school a few minutes after the bell rang and drove back to Liams house.

"How was it?" Theo asked, focussing on the road.

"Pretty average." He replied bluntly.

"Have you told Scott about Durites pack and what they're planning?" Theo asked, ignoring liams tone.

"I'll do it now, it's all under control though, right?"
He asked looking up at Theo.

"Yeah right.." Theo replied.

Liam typed:
Scott McCall

Liam:
Hey Scott, just they heads up that there's a new pack in town. The alphas name is Durite and Theo says he's planning to turn everyone capable in Beacon Hills. I know you're busy with your future and stuff but you don't need to worry everything is under control. I've got this.
Delivered 4:28pm

Once they boys arrived home Liam came across a small package addressed to Liam Dunbar which was placed directly at the floor or the front door.

He looked up at Theo and shrugged, not thinking much of it.

Opening the package revealed a set of keys and a crumpled up piece of paper which contained a phone number on it.

Looking up at Theo he spoke in confusion, "keys?"

"Call the number dumbass." Theo spoke stubbornly.

Once he called the number somebody picked up almost straight away.

"I'm guessing the keys have arrived." Spoke a husky voice of a man, a man that Liam believed he recognised. The man also knew that it was Liam who was calling which was slightly strange, seeing as he wouldn't have his number saved, unless he did.

Liam gave a confused look at Theo to communicate that he doesn't know whats going on.

"The keys to what exactly?" Liam wearily asked the man, trying to decide who this person was. He kept his eyes on Theo, confusion on his face as well

"My loft. I don't need it anymore and I don't think I'll ever be coming back to Beacon Hills so I want you to have it." the man replied, joy in his voice.

"Derek." Liam spoke.

******
The beginning was focused mainly on Theo arr
My hand was numb when I typed this baha
This was difficult to type bc I'm so tireddd but I hope that it's still enjoyable

Tyyyy for making it this far byeee