PART THREE

•3 •
There's a kiss to say I love you,
There's a kiss to say I care,
There's a kiss to prove our friendship,
There's a kiss for us to share.
-JH

• 3•

• 3•

Falling asleep surrendered the mind to complete freedom.
Liam was afraid that if he fell asleep that he would dream of something that he'd prefer to avoid, so he attempted to stay awake.
He stared outside of his bedroom window watching, listening to the leaves being blown across the road.

He searched for a distraction anything to prevent him from falling asleep. These thoughts reminded him of how Theo had said that he was a distraction.
What did that even mean?
Pulling his phone from his bedside table he clicked on the contact titled Theo Raeken and began messaging him.

Theo Raeken

Theo!

Theo:
What do you want Dunbar?

Have you joined the pack yet?

Theo:
It's been four hours since I've seen you. So no, no I haven't. I thought this was for emergencies only??

It is an emergency, I can't sleep

Theo:
What am I meant to do about that? Do you want me to come over, sing you a few lullabies, is that it?

I hate you

Theo:
I know

Theo:
Goodnight Liam.

Goodnight.
read 2:54am

Throwing his phone onto the left side of his bed, he sighed before closing his eyes. Giving in to the one thing he didn't want to be confronted with at the moment, sleep.
This was the first time since Hayden had died that Liam did not think about her at this time of night.

While asleep Liam dreamt a miserable and traumatic  dream. A dream which felt so real that when Liam had woken up, he questioned whether or not it really did happen.

It was an early Saturday morning, Liam had no plans or Lacrosse. He had a lot on his mind so he decided it was time for him to tell somebody about what he was feeling, and there was only one person that he trusted enough to do that to, Mason.

After informing his parents about where he would be, Liam walked to Masons house.
He did a not need an invitation or to ask whether or not he was able to come over before knocking on Masons door.