| Chapter 13|

B4 i start Ji Hyun is  on her 2nd year of hs, Chae is on 3rd year and Ye Seo is on 1st.... okie?

------

~Next Day~

"Jungkook-ssi, you know wheres Ji Hyun?" Chaehyun asked him while Ye Seo beside her looking  at her phone.

"I dont know Chaehyun noona" Jungkook sighed. "Maybe shes at their house. Lets go to after school later?"

"Arraseo Jungkook-ah, gomawo for the info" Chaehyun said and waved goodbye to Jungkook.

He waved back and walk towards his next class, which has Sehun in it.

"Yah Jungkook-ah our project!" Sehun shouted.

"Ji Hyun is not here though" Jungkook sighed and sat on his chair.

"Lets go later to theirs then" Sehun stated.

"I-I cant, I have t-to go somewh-here later"

"Well, Ill go alone"

"NO!"

"Why?" Sehun smirked.

"Because.... dont"

Sehun just smirked and the teacher came.

~~~

"Jungkook-ssi, lets go to Ji Hyunnie!" Chae called Jungkook.

"Arraseo, kaja!"

They walk to Ji Hyuns house while Ye Seo was wearing her sky blue earphones as well as Chaehyun with her black and white ears hones and Jungkook his red headphones and dancing to the song he was listening.

They finally arrived at Ji Hyuns house and Jungkook knocked at the door and found Sehun opening it.

Sehun smirked "you said you cant go... then why are you here?" he said and

"Hello? Sehun-ssi... Can we come in?" Chaehyun asked.

"Ah.... noona... a-arraseo" Sehun smiled at her and glared at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled in victory.

~~~~~

Hey guys sorry if our chapters has been shorter we still have school and I guess some writers block.... Buttttt!!!! We have a Instagram account named @JiminBam_ follow us!!! ~(^з^)-♡