| Chapter 11 |

~Next Day~

Ji Hyun was eating alone at a table and two girls went to her. They are like one of the most popular girls in the school.

"Ji hyun, Lee Ji hyun?" One of the two asked.

"Nae, waeyo?" The unpopular gurl asked.

"You looked lonely" the other one said. "Chaehyun, Jung Chaehyun"

"Im Ye Seo, Min Ye Seo"

"Ji Hy- nevermind you already know my name" Ji hyun and the two laughed "hey Chaehyun, can I call you Chae?"

"Yes, Ye Seo calls me Chae so Im okay with it"

The three of them ate like they were friends since kids. And most of the girls got envious because Ji hyun's partners are Sehun and Jungkook, and she became one of the friends of the populars. They really want to kill Ji hyun.

"Just because she became thin she is now popular" a girl scoffed at Ji hyun.

Ji hyun just shrug it off and talked with Ye Seo and Chaehyun.

~Time Skip~

"Ji hyun-ah!" A boy said running to Ji hyun. "Lets go home together"

"Aniyo, Im okay Jungk- Sehun?" Ji hyun was startled because she thought it was her best friend.

"Nae!" Sehun said and chuckles "Lets go?"

"Ok-kay"

They walked home to their house and they talked. After some few minutes have passed it started to rain. Unluckly, Ji hyun didnt bring her jacket nor her umbrella. But Sehun gave his  to her.

(I dont know how to write the actions but ill try) Sehun took off his black and white jacket and held the hem of the hood where and put it on Ji hyun, then back hug her.

"A-ah... S-sehun-ah... Im o-okay" Ji hyun blushed.