| Chapter 6 |

Monday

Ji Hyun Shouted in shock as she stared to her own reflection as she mistakenly assumed as a poster who hanged by his brother, She'd mentally accuse her brother for this sick joke.

"OPPA!! WHAT IS THIS!? IS THIS A POSTER!? THIS IS SOME SICK JOKE!" She'd shout clearly upset
"That's ji hyun alright" Her mother protest, mistook her daughter for a victorias secret's model who got lost in ji hyun's huge room, Her brother agreed still shock.

Ji Hyun kept touching her body her dirty white t-shirt printed with a word 'Young Forever' and some birds on the edges of the dirty white, She'd trace her curves as the shirt she wore was too big for her, she'd went towards her face touching it, not believing it was all real, her eyes widened, before pinching herself believing this was some kind of dream that she'll wake up and back to her original figure, after a session of pinching she'd shower.

Once Ji hyun finished showering she'd scavenge through her drawers to find her cousin's old uniform that her cousin left before attending on a different high school in america.
"AHA!" she'd grin once she found the outfit, a few minutes she'd finish fitting on the uniform which hugged her curves completely, the skirt was above her knees not too short not to long just average, she'd put on two pair of long socks who stop on her knees, grabbing a cute pair of black shoes as she took a final look at her outfit, she'd grin before thinking she was a complete adorable model, she'd wink cutely at the mirror, before grabbing her bag and ran towards the dinning room.

Her mother and brother were sitting on the chair drinking some coffee
"ANYOEONG!!~" She'd shout 
Making her mother and brother jolt up as the sudden noise 
"Aigoo, Her figure had been changed but her annoyance haven't" Her brother joked and laugh, his laugh was followed by her mother as she laugh along to her son while Ji Hyun pout playfully at her brother. 

_Time Skip_

Ji Hyun sigh before looking at the school's gate she'd took a deep breath before walking in, all student's eyes were on her as she walk the path towards the doors of the school, She'd smile kindly at the boys who once gave her a disgusted look but who now look at her in admiration and probably drooling all over her as they fantasize all about her, she'd grip on the straps before proceeding on the halls of the school she'd smile at everyone who pass by as they gave her a admiration as response some cat whistle was heard but she'd decide to shrug it off.

She'd open the door to her classroom as everyone turned their attention to the girl who stood there black hair flowing delicately as her face was pale with her small adorable pink lips, her black eyes glowed with the same lighten as the stars above, She'd smile cheerfully as always like nothing have change, cause she completely forgot. 

She'd spot her best friend who was Jungkook
"JUNGKOOK-AH!" She'd cried out before darting her way towards him not forgetting to put her bag next to his sit 
"Hae Soo Died!" She'd cried which was adorable to the people's eyes as she bury her head on his leg.

Jungkook on the other hand was
JungShook 

Jungkook on the other hand wasJungShook 

Noted: He. Is. Afraid. Of. Girls.

"U-uh" He'd stutter before recognizing the voice the same flowing hair and the velvet smell, it'll all similar to Ji Hyun his best friend 
"J-ji Hyun?" He'd question out to know if this idol look alike was his best friend 
"N-ne?" She'd sniff as the death of her favorite character died 
"J-JI HYUN?!" He'd gasp as the others were shock too, Ji Hyun stand up and look at everyone
"Mwoh?" She'd tilt her head, before realization hit her as a rock, She was now slim.