"How'd you know?" I asked jumping off the railing to my bag. 

"Are you kidding me! You always zone out about after an hour of me skating." I shrugged and held my bag behind me with two of my fingers. "I asked if you wanted to go to a lookout with me." I nodded my head putting my phone in my pocket.

"I got nothing else to do." He stood from his seat and took me out to this lookout he was talking about. I've never been to  Barcelona. Well to the point I could remember. My mum took me here for her grand pre-final but all I remember is her skating nothing about the country I was in. I looked out the taxi window as we drive past plenty of streets. I could have sworn I saw some of the Stupid blondes fans looking for him. We didn't say anything when walking up to the lookout. It did look nice out here. The breeze was cool but I didn't mind. I was taking a few photos when I noticed Stupid blonde staring at me. 

"What you want Stupid blonde?" I asked not looking away from my phone as I took another photo.

"Would you say that we're friends?" I turned to him and he was slightly blushing. That's an odd question. I suddenly couldn't hold the urge to laugh anymore and crack it up. "What's so funny!" He shouted at me. 

"W-Why would I hang out with you other whys?" I laughed wiping a tear from my eye. "Of course we're friends," I said but I could feel something odd in my stomach saying other whys. Whats that feeling? I stopped laughing and watched him start to grin. "Ok smile," I said quickly taking a photo of him actually smiling in and he then glared at me. 

"Delete that photo right now!" he shouted out and I turned around and ran for it. I guess we won't be needing a taxi now. 

----------------------

Sitting down in a restaurant Stupid blonde said was good I looked around the place.

"What you don't like it?" He asked and I put my hands in front of my face.

"Calm down I'm just looking around, don't get your cat ears in a twist," I said giggling at the last bit. 

"Hey, I'm not a cat!" I laughed more. "If anything you are." He mumbled the last bit but I just continued to giggle.

"Well, your fans do seem to think so." Hearing a shout from outside I raised an eyes brow. Then came in Minako, Mari, Victor, Yuri,phichit, Christophe, and Tamari came into the room. My eyes went wide. She's going to make a huge deal about this. 

"Why do we have to eat all together!" Stupid blonde complained while still sitting next to me. 

"Were we disrupting a date or something?" Tamari said like she was quizzing the two of us while the other two girls were crying on the table. 

"Isn't is odd all of us hanging out together like this. I mean last year I was always by myself at the banquet too. I didn't even have to courage to talk to victor." At least Yuri changed the sublect. I let out a sigh. That's when Victor spat out his drink making me freak out. 

"You're telling me you don't remember?" I have no idea what they are talking about, lets hope this is good.

"At the banquet, you got wasted on champagne and started dancing. Everyone was watching." Christophe said having his head held by his hand. I covered my mouth with my hands as Yuri froze not knowing what to say. 

"It was the most disgusting thing I've ever had to see. I got dragged into a dance-off. It was humiliating." Stupid blonde cut in and I laughed more. 

"A dance off you're kidding? Say you're kidding." I was nudged on the side by stupid Bonde and stopped myself from laughing more. 

"Its true I danced with the pole and got naked...well mostly." 

"Now that's disgusting," I mumbled. Stupid blonde and Tamari were the only ones to hear. They both snickered. 

"Something happens when I drink. I go off the rails like my dad does .Things get crazy." My eyebrow twitched remembering what happened the last time I saw Yuri's dad drink. A shiver went down my spine. 

"I still have videos if you want to see." 

"I have some too, but it's not for the faint of heart." Everyone was going around looking at the evidence of the advent.

"no, no, no don't look. Leave me my dignity please." Yuri was frantic moving around trying to stop them.

"So whats with the rings you boys are wearing?" Christophe was the first to notice the rings. That's when phichit slammed his hands on the table along with Tamari.

"Congratulations on your marriage!" The two cheered. 

"Every everyone my good friend here is getting married!"  phichit went on to say standing up and shouting it out to everyone else in the restraint. They all started clapping and I didn't know what to think. The stupid blonde had his mouth wide open I closed it while still looking over at Yuri trying to explain what the rings were. 

"No you are wrong, it's an engagement ring. Will get married when he wins the gold medal. Right, Yuri?" That when he turned to the other skaters, a cold turn hit the table as they all went quiet.

"Well uh, guys well...." Yuri really didn't know what to say. It was cute really, but at that, I wasn't sure if Victor was being serious or not.

"You're kidding right. I'll be the one winning gold and getting married. I hate to break it to you guys." That's when I couldn't take him anymore I slammed my hand on the table. Everyone turned to me including JJ.

"Shut the hell up you Asshole! No idiot like you is going to win! Anyone sitting next to me has a better chance than you ever will!" I shouted making him speechless. I walked out of the open room and the others followed. Tomorrows the start of the finals can't wait!