Chapter - Eleven

Felicity brought the chip and they made me sign several different things. I told Thea and Ollie just be there for Mom tell her I Love her and I'll see her as soon as I can.

They got me out after surgery. There were no changes. I told Felicity Phoenix is out for a while. I sighed and just told Ray my chip isn't working. He gave me some time away and said he hopes I'm doing okay. That night I planned a get together for tomorrow. I texted Ollie about the thing and he said he'd like it.

I put myself onto bed and just went into a deep sleep with pain throughout my body. I screamed until Ollie shook me awake. "Eliza. What's wrong?!" He said as tears fell down my face. "Just a nightmare." I said lying through my teeth.

I fluffed up my pillow and moved my legs. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked. "Yea. The chip probably reacted." I said and he touched my leg. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked again. "I'm fine. Go fight some crime." I said and he left.

I uncovered my legs with the blanket and slightly got a chill. I touched my legs and I could slightly feel my hand. I took a breath and moved my legs. I moved to my wheelchair and called Caterers. I spent several hours rolling around and telling everyone where everything went. When guests started showing up I was able to shower and then I started talking to everyone. Laurel came and Sebastian talked to me about the guns in the Glades.

I went into the kitchen and found some food. I climbed onto the counter and sat my legs just did nothing. "There you are." Sebastian said. "I'm sorry. I got a little hungry." I said and then noticed him look at me. "Notice something you like?" I asked using my hands to cross my legs.

"Maybe." He said with the little smirk. "Care to join me?" I asked. "Why not." He sat down on my wheelchair. "Can I ask how you look up to everyone everyday?" He said. "It's hard. But it wasn't like I had anybody to look down on to begin with." I said taking a bite of my apple.

The party continued and I went back. Sebastian talked to Laurel and Ollie the rest of the night. I knew Ollie was gonna try to fix anything with Sebastian because Ollie wanted the people of the Glades to like him. Sebastian was gonna try and see what Ollie has planned.

The next few days Felicity texted me that the new girl helped Oliver defeat the Mayor. I got a called from Ash that her friend was shot. That friend also knows the new girl. I had to tell Ash I'm out for a while as my spine isn't what it was a month ago.

I was able to move my toes and I scheduled a doctors appointment. They took a scan of my entire back. They found the chip was molding around my spine creating the fix that no one could ever do. It was the nanobots doing it. "Miss Queen if this continues it will be extremely painful but you would be able to walk again." He said and the next day I rolled into Moms room. "Eliza. Sweetheart." She said as Thea came and then Laurel and the district attorney.

They gave her an offer. Life with parol. They left and I went to the office after speaking to Mom about maybe taking it. If it'll save her life. I talked on the phone with Isabel and then I went back to the doctors office. They had me stand and then try walking. It was painful but I got a step before tumbling down.

I went home and Ollie was by the door. "Ollie. Were you waiting for me?" I asked. "Um. No." He said. "Okay..." I said as glass broke and then there was an Assassin. I rolled into him making him fall back. I grabbed his neck and caught his hand. "What are you doing here?" I asked in Arabic. "I'm looking for Ta-er al-Sahfer." He said. "Nyssa's Pet?!" I growled pushing him away. "She said that Ta-er would come here." He said. "Tell Nyssa her pet isn't here." I said and he walked away. Ollie was stunned that I knew Arabic. "What did you tell him?" Ollie asked. "I told him the truth. I didn't know where a friends Pet was." I said and then I saw Sara.

"Sara?" I said and Ollie looked and she was there. "Hi." She said and I shook my head. "I.. I can't do this right now." I said and rolled out the door.

I went to Global Group and laid on the couch. At least here no one will look. I just thought through things and then I fell asleep. My spine started hurting again.

I was on the floor screaming but no one was there to hear my screams. I couldn't move at all. After an hour in pain and screaming. It was all gone. The pain but I could feel my legs.. I moved my toes and legs. I slowly leaned forward and bent my knees. I slowly pulled myself up.

I fell over but I could walk. I put myself into the wheelchair and rolled to the doctors office. "Doctor." I said and showed him my movement. "I was in twice as much pain as last time and now. It's gone." I said and he had me stand and start walking. I got some steps down and then I stopped. "Okay. So, this is amazing. Impossible but amazing. Miss Queen. This work you've done is just amazing." He said. "It's taken so long and this technology I worked on was just a test. I wasn't sure if it was suppose to work. So doc. When can I jump off buildings and stuff?" I asked with a smile. "Well not for another week. You should wait for any and all pain make sure it's gone." He said trying to throw a joke back at me. "I'll continue to use the wheelchair but I'll make sure to walk around and maybe I'll run." I said and he gave me a smile. "Don't over work yourself." He said and I left.

I went to the Verdant. "Thea?!" I called out as I knew she was my part owner when Ollie left. "Hey." She said behind the bar. "I wanted to show you something." I said and she came out from the bar and I put the little steps up. "Turn around." I said and she did. After a few seconds she turned saw me standing. "Eli! What?" She was shocked and then she hugged me. "How?" She asked. "The chip worked." I said and then I heard a voice.

I sat down and fixed the wheelchair. "What's gonna happen next?" She asked. "I want this to stay within the family. Until I can release the chip to Palmer who can let people buy it as they please. I won't let him sell it as a million dollar device but as a chip that will painfully help someone." I said and then saw Ollie.

"Eliza can we talk?" He asked. I looked at Thea and rolled myself towards him. "Is this about Sara?" I asked. "We want to talk to you." He said. "I'll talk to her when I feel like it. I could easily get rid of you." I said getting down the stairs with help from Ollie. "Felicity. Just the person I wanted to talk to." I said rolling towards her. "About what?" She asked. "The chip works." I said and her mouth was dropped. "Really! Can I see it?" She asked and I leaned forward moving my feet. I looked back at Ollie and then Felicity watched me stand up.

"The nanobots worked inside my skin molding the chip against my spine. It was extremely painful and a miracle." I said and turned around. "This stays between us." I said and they both nodded. "And Thea. Until I can tell Mom." I said and Ollie hugged me. "You should talk to Sara." He said and I probably shouldn't hold a grudge. "Fine." I said and I sat back in my wheelchair.