Chapter - Seven

It was time for the event and I put on a nice dress it was a very light tan and comfy. I tied my micro suit to my waist. It would expand and cover the dress. The dress would shrink against my body as the suit came out. This is my first test on the micro changer.

I went early to help Malcom with part of his speech. He was gonna bring up failing his city and then how he wants to fix it. I watched some people come in so we chat with them. My mother showed up. "Hi Mom." I said hugging her. "Eliza. What are you doing here?" She asked. "I am Malcolm's new manager at Merlyn Global Group and Ray Palmer sent me. I was just helping Malcom with his speech. I think you'll like it." I said with a smile.

Malcom was announced and he went up and started talking about his wife and then how he failed the city. He wants to make it a better place. I saw Tommy and walked over to him.

The fire alarm went off and people started going for the doors. I saw Malcom yelling for Tommy. "Tommy come on." I said as we went on top of the stairs. "There's a panic room upstairs in my office." Malcom said as we started running. Someone shot at us. I pushed them aside. "I'll cover you run." The Hood said. We ran and I felt a burn in my side.

Two men pointed guns at Malcom and I. We grabbed the guns and shot the two men. Tommy was shocked and started asking how we knew how to do that. "We took self defensive classes last year.. and they would of shot us." I said holding my side as we got into Malcolm's office. "Eliza. When.." Malcom asked looking at my side. "I'm okay." I said leaning against the wall. "Almost there. There's a first aid kit in the panic room." Malcom said. "I've lost way to much blood." I said and Malcom grabbed Tommys hand. "Put pressure." He said and went to unlock a secret room. The windows blew and Malcom stood to get shot.

"Go. See that's he's alright." I said slowly crawling to them both. "He's bleeding." I said opening up his shirt to see one bullet was touching him. "I'm okay. I'll be okay." He said. Glass broke behind Tommy. Tommy grabbed the gun off Malcom and pointed it at the Hood. "Wait." I said looking at the Hood. "I'm not here to hurt you or your father." He got low and smelt the bullet. "Curare." He said. "Tommy. He needs a blood transfusion." I told him. "How?" He asked. The Hood grabbed the first aid. "Go. I can do this." I told the Hood to leave as I grunted. "Your hurt." The Hood said. "Shot actually. Just go." I started sticking needles and tubes together. "Tommy." I said and he rolled his shirt.

I started it and Malcom start breathing better. "Without the transfusion Tommy he would of gone paralyzed and then a painful slow death from suffocation." I said as he started waking up. "Okay. Um here's my dog tags." I said to Tommy and I fell over passing out.

I was rolled into an ambulance when they cut open my dress all they found was my undergarments. I had previously taken my micro box and put it in my purse. They saw my old scars and talked about my scars healing horribly and some not having any stitches.

"Your daughter has been cut, slashed and stabbed twenty seven different times. Across her body. She has been shot a total of six times. Now seven. The military should of pulled her out years ago." The doctor told Mom. I watched the reflection.

Thea and Ollie came in. "Eliza. Thank God." Thea said hugging me. "I'm okay. I'll be out for Ollie's grand opening." I smiled and Ollie hugged me. I hugged Mom after. "Eliza. When were you going to tell us?" She asked. "Tell us what?" Thea asked. "The doctor tell you?" I asked.

"Of course he did I'm your mother." She crossed her arms. "You had Walter, you had school and boyfriends and Mom. I had the military." I said slowly getting up. "It was terrifying. But it got my mind off of Dad off of Ollie's death." I said slowly dropping the hospital robe. "Twenty seven times. Is that what he said?" I asked. "Plus the seven bullet wounds." She said. "He didn't count the other ones. The ones that hurt worse." I said moving my hair from behind my neck. Behind my ears. "They wanted money from the Queen family. They tried going online for a ransom but they didn't get to far as I got free and got their weapons. They were killed before my teams came back for me." I said lying through my teeth. It was Ra's Al Ghul who gave the scars to me. Because he must have not wanted me to know things. Things about Sara.

I got discharged and I walked to Tower. I iced my stomach and found a note in my apartment. It was from Ray asking me to fly to Chicago for a business trip and more. I figured I needed a vacation. I went to the Verdant my brothers brand spanking new club. They let me in without wait and the music was a good song and very loud.

I had a few drinks but not to many as it could mix with my medication for the pain. I bounced and danced with Laurel and Then Tommy showed up. "Have any of you seen Ollie?" I asked. "I'll go check the basement." I said walking away and then being grabbed by some lady.

I was pinned against a table with my arm extended out and in pain. "You are seriously gonna pay for that." I said twisting my body and kicking her back. "What is wrong with you and your brother? Maybe I should have gone for an easier target." She said as I grabbed her neck and slammed her into a table. "Maybe we should have angry sex later." She said and I pinned her down twisting her arms. "I'm gay I'm not stupid." I said and she threw her head up making me let go and then she tripped me. "Helena!" Ollie yelled as she put a knife to my neck. My nose dripping on my party dress.

"She isn't apart of this. Let her go." He said. "Help me kill my father." She said and I got my hand on the knife. "She isn't apart of this!" He yelled. "I am now Ollie. I might be on her side." I said throwing my head back twisting the knife from her hand. "Deal with your girlfriend. Next time she comes near me. I won't hesitate to kill you." I said pushing her away and stabbing the table with the knife also with my strength the knife went straight through.

I went to the party and saw Emma. She wasn't very happy but she was around her friends. I went towards her. It felt like a bad decision. "Emma. Can we talk?" I asked and her friends glared at me. "Yea." She walked with me out.

"Emma. I've missed you. I just I wanted to talk. Are you straight now?" I asked. "It was a one time thing. I felt alone and I missed the woman I loved." She said. "I understand. I loved you too. I left, I said nothing and anything could of happened. I'm not holding a grudge against you. I just missed talking to someone. I don't know what else to say. Emma. It was nice seeing you again. I have a flight to catch." I said and walked away.