Yandere! Rogue x Reader | Mine

Start from the beginning

She turned around to see two older looking men, both breathing down her neck, looking at her as though she was prey. [Name] immediately stepped away, weary of the two.

"Can I help you?" She asked politely.

"Where are you going Love?" One of them asked, stepping closer to her, ignoring her question.

She winced at what he called her. His breath stank and his speech was rough.

Whoever they were, they had no good intentions on their mind.

"Why don't you come with us? We'll give you a real good time, beautiful" the other smirked, reaching out his hand to grab hers.

"No, I have a boyfriend" [Name] told them, hoping that it would make them go away. She pulled her arm out of his reach.

Where was Rogue when she needed him?

"Ditch him Love and come with us"

"We promise to make it worthwhile. Your boyfriend can just get out of the picture"

"I rather not. He's waiting for me" [Name] refused, eyes looking around as she took another step back.

"Too bad Love, you're going with us" the first one gave her a lopsided grin and roughly grabbed her arm while the second one grabbed her other.

[Name] winced at the pain of their tight grips and tried to shake them off, but they were both far stronger then she was.

"Get your hands off me!" She told them as they attempted to drag her away.

"Shut it and just come with us or we'll do it right here!"

A hand went to pull at her shirt, but before they could, the both of them were sent flying back.

Rogue stepped out of the shadows in front of [Name], glaring at the two men.

"Rogue!" [Name] gasped, surprised. She didn't question how he had known to come save her and only hugged him.

Upon seeing Rogue and the look in his eyes, the two men stared to sweat profusely, afraid. They were utterly terrified.

"She's mine. Get out of my sight before I decide against killing you" Rogue threatened, his voice filled with just as much malice as his eyes.

She was his. No one else can touch her. No one else can have her.

[Name] didn't hear what he said as she hugged him tighter, thankful that he was here. Rogue noticed and gently hugged her back, silently assuring the girl.

The two men ran away, their tail between their legs from Rogue's threat.

He wanted to carry his threat out. Rip them to pieces. Kill all the men who dared to upset her.

Kill all of them who dared to touch her.

But Rogue couldn't. She wouldn't want him to kill anyone for her.

[Name] was too good for the world. She didn't want to have others hurt and didn't like bloodshed the slightest bit.

She was forgiving and kind to everyone.

Rogue showed her his kind side, but if he were to let slip of what he really wanted to do to anyone who got too close to her, he was sure that she would go.

She was the light in his life. The only one.

Though Rogue was used to the shadows, he wouldn't be able to stand it if the light went out.

He wouldn't be mentally stable. He would go crazy, go mad with insanity.

That's why he would do anything to make sure that she remained by his side. Absolutely anything to make sure that his light continued to stay lit so that he would remain sane.

She is his alone. No one is allowed to have her.

"Are you alright?" Rogue asked her kindly. [Name] stepped back and nodded.

"Thank you Rogue" she gave him a bright smile as he smiled slightly back.

"Do you want to leave tomorrow instead?"

"No. I'll be fine. Especially with you beside me" [Name] told him, lacing her fingers with his. "I love you"

"I love you as well" Rogue replied as she leaned against his arm.

No one matters. No one but her because she's the only one keeping his sanity together.

"You're mine" Rogue whispered quietly into the wind.

So quietly that [Name] never noticed as she talked about the job.

His whisper disappeared into the wind, but it will remain true.

She is his.

Forever.

~~~ End ~~~