Initiation Part 2

When the platform launched me into the sky, I grabbed my sheath and changed the dust in my sword to wind and slashed at a opening in the emerald forest. I grinded down the wind and landed on my feet.

Damien:(to him self) oh man what a drag I landed further away from the destination.

Out of now where beowolves attacked me, it was a group of about 30 to 50.

Damien: This will be fun.

I put my sword away and pulled out one of my guns.

Damien: This is gonna be alot of fun.

With that said I rolled the chamber in my gun and spinned around shooting all them without breaking a sweat.

Damien: That was hard.

I was making my way to the destination to hear a explosion and a nevermore flying in the air.

Damien: I gotta get over there.

I started breaking for a full sprint getting for it.

Damien: Panther Instinct

I transformed into a panther and made it to the opening to see the others standing there.

Ren: Is that a...PANTHER!!!

I ran up to them and changed back to normal panting.

Yang: You ok.

Damien: Never better. What's going on.

Nora: Ruby is fighting a death stalker.

Ruby scythe landed in front of us giving every one a sense of worry. I was the first one to move. She was gonna get killed, the death stalker was ready to swing his stinger at ruby.

Yang: RUBY MOVE OUT THE WAY!!!

Ruby didn't have time to react so I jumped in front taking the hit, it pierced through my torso making me cough up blood.

I sense the looks of fear around me.

Jaune: DAMIEN!!!

That's all I heard before going unconscious.