Adolf

He walked slowly to classroom 105. One glance at the old lettering of 104.

"Connœr, stop looking at the door."
She was old. She's worked here for 20 years. She's seen the door unlocked. She's the only one left who's seen the room 104.
"Uh, whatcha mean Mrs. Kalypso?"
He tried playing dumb. Sadly, according to Mrs. Kalypso, he's even too dumb to play dumb.
"I'm not that stupid Mr. Tatrîx."
The teen became awkward, and shamefully walked to his desk. No one else was in the room yet.
"Uh, Mrs. Kal?"
She sighed.
"Yes Connœr?"
"What's wrong with room 10-"
"We do not speak of that room"
"But- I'm the only kid in here. What makes it so bad? Why aren't we allowed to talk about it, or go in it?"
"Connœr Adolf Tatrîx."
"Ma'am, it's Eyolf..."
"Don't ever speak of that room, Adolf."
Why does she keep calling me Adolf? She's done this all year... Maybe it's some kind of cruel joke.
"Mrs. Kal, I have to know!"
Her eyes pierced a glare into the young and curious boy, but he just stared at her. His desire to know, far beyond Mrs. Kalypso's irate personality.
"Okay. If you really want to know, meet with me at the end of school by that side door." She pointed towards the direction of the door.
"But I'm warning you, once you know, you'll wish you didn't. I have to live with it. Every. Single. Day."
The curious teen grinned wider than ever imaginable. Footsteps sounded as other students started to pile in. All through Mrs. Kalypso's lesson, she seemed... Different. She was slightly trembling. (More than usual, so it wasn't due to her old age.) And her eyes appeared glazed over. The only student to notice was Connœr.