21 | serious talk.

Aurelia
I was really glad that I was back with Justin and that we had everything clarified even if I could not really believe that we had really confessed our love.

When I woke up the next morning beside Justin, he was already awake beside me.
"Morning," I murmured softly.
"Morning," Justin said, smiling slightly, "the others are taking a shower."
"Okay," I murmured softly, then cuddled up to him.
"I'm glad you're not angry at us anymore," Justin murmured softly.
"I was not really angry," I murmured softly, "I was rather disappointed." Justin nodded slightly, then kissed my head.
"We should talk about what happens after the camp," Justin murmured softly.
"I thought we should enjoy the time here," I said, with which I wanted to remind him of his own words.
"Since we are together now, something has changed," Justin muttered quietly, "besides, there are only 13 days left here in the camp." I nodded slightly, then straightened slightly, so my back now leaned against the wall.
"I really want you to come with me," Justin muttered as he sat down on my bed, looking at me.
"Are you sure?" I asked him, "I mean that is a big step."
"Yes I am, first we have to live with my parents," Justin muttered, "then we will get a flat together."
"How shall we pay that?" I asked him, sighing.
"I have a good job and when my parents learn that I have a girlfriend, in which I have really fallen in love with then they will help us," Justin told me.
"And what if they just think that I want your money?" I asked him anxiously. Justin shook his head slightly, then took my hands in his.
"My parents do not think like that and if you want we can search a job for you together or you could start a part-time job in the company of my Dad, then you would get also money," suggested Justin. I bit my bottom lip and then looked at my hands. I really did not know what to say.
"Will your parents come and get you next week?" Justin asked me, raising my head so I had to look at him again.
"No," I sighed softly, "I do not even know if they'll be home."
"Seriously?" Justin asked, bewildered.
"Yes," I murmured softly, then pulled him beside me. He lay down right next to me and then wrapped his arms around me.
"Then you go with me. We'll go to my house and then we'll get all your remaining things from your house," Justin said, then kissed my head.
"So fast?" I asked him softly.
"I would get your things even faster, but in my car what I have here does not fit so much, so we have to get a different one," Justin said. I became more and more aware that he was really serious. He really wanted me to move in with him.
"But what if your parents did not want it?" I asked him worried.
"Lia the two will love you. I've never imagined them a girl," Justin said, pulling me so that I lay between his legs.
"Are you sure?" I asked as I cuddled him.
"Yes," Justin said, and I knew he was smiling.
"You're really serious," I murmured softly.
"More than that," Justin said, then kissed my head, "I just want to get you out of your parents house, baby. I just wanna puke when I think about how they treat you."
"Jus," I mumbled softly as I turned my head to him, "just do not think about it, okay?"
"You're strong baby," Justin murmured softly, then pressed a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled lightly, then turned back to the front.
"So we have everything clarified?" Justin asked softly.
"Please clarify that first with your parents."

Justin
"Okay, I'll call them right now, baby," I said and Aurelia turned back to me.
"Are you serious?" She asked, puzzled.
"Yes, why not? If we clarify it now, then we do not have to worry about it," I grinned.
"You're in a hurry," Aurelia said with a smile.
"I just want to know you're safe when the camp is over," I said, "so I'll call them." I took my cell phone from the bedside table and went to the contact of my father. Before I dialed the number, I looked again at Aurelia, who looked at me rather nervously. I kissed her quickly and then called my father, who picked up really fast.
"Justin," he said happily, "I have not heard from you for a long time, son. I thought you'd call me after a few hours to tell me that you will come back home."
"No, I have to thank you," I said as I looked at Aurelia, who was watching me closely.
"Wait, can you repeat this again? I quickly turn on the loudspeaker," said my dad.
"Hey Mom," I gave of myself, because I was aware that he had put me on loud so my mom could hear.
"Justin," my mom said, and I knew she smiled, "how are you?"
"I'm good, more than good. How are you?" I asked her.
"We're doing well," she told me.
"So Justin, say this again," it came from my dad again, which made me laugh.
"I have to thank you," I said, then pulled Aurelia close to me.
"Why?" My mother asked confused. My gaze moved to Aurelia.
"Because I've met someone," I told her.
"You always meet people Justin," it came from my dad, which is why I now easily twisted my eyes.
"Who did you meet?" My mother asked.
"A girl," I mumbled, "a girl who now my heart belongs to."
"Please what?" I heard my father say.
"You're in love?" It came from my mother. Both of them seemed quite bewildered.
"Yes Mom I'm in love, more than that. Her name is Aurelia and she is more than beautiful," I said as I watched Aurelia.
"Oh my God," murmured my mother, "that I can still experience that."
"I do not believe it, my son finally found someone," it came from my dad.
"Yes, but more about that later," I muttered, "I have a serious question to you."
"That would be?" My mom asked immediately.
"Can Aurelia come with me after the camp?" I asked, slightly nervous.
"Why?" My father asked, confused.
"I would not ask if it was not really important. We would explain it to you personally," I told them.
"Of course she can come here, so we can get to know her immediately," it came from my mom, "I am so happy that you have found someone."
"Thanks Mom and Dad?"
"She can come, I have nothing against it. I finally want to get to know the girl what has brought my son around his mind," my dad laughed slightly, which is why I started now grinning broadly.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I said, then looked at Aurelia, who was also quite happy.
"Please send us a picture of her Justin," said my mom, which is why I smiled slightly.
"I'll do Mom, we will talk some other time. I love you."
"We love you too, Justin."