Chapter 14. Two Worlds 2/2

World 2-

Shadow gently opened her eyes, the last thing she remembered was seeing a child wearing a yellow single striped lime green sweater with red eyes, followed by them stabbing her soul. Then the next seeing her brother crying and screaming at her. She looked around, all she saw was a light baby blue void-like room with what looked like water pattern in the ground. She looked towards the ceiling and saw water, and just above that was snow. "Where... where am I?" She asked weakly and tried to move, but couldn't.

Shadow looked down and at her body to see that it was wrapped in vines and pink tipped white water lilies. Looking at her arms she saw the same thing, but purple tipped lilies.

She squirmed a bit more, with no avail to success. The teen then sighed. "I wish I could get down..." She mumbled grimly.

To Shadow's surprise the vines actually slowly and gently set her down onto the medium gray ground. "Where am I?" She went to summon her soul... nothing. She tried again, nothing. "Where's my soul!?" She yelled out of frustration.

Finally she gave up and looked around, the place was empty... all except a door. "Wonder there this leads?" She thought aloud.

The teen opened the door to reveal a second room, she walked into it. Her door closed as she looked across the huge room, all had a door on it. Twelve doors.

Shadow read them off aloud. "Undyne Fierce Warrior.... Toriel Caring Mother.... Asgore King.... Alphys Super Nerd.... Flowey/Asriel ????.... Chara ????.... Metteton ????... Papyrus ????... Sans Skele-ton of puns.... Frisk ???? ?"

For some reason the name sounded familiar to her. "Where have I heard that name before?" Shadow thought aloud as she reached for the doors handle that lead to 'Sans'.

"HHHHNNNNGGGHHHH!!!!!" Some one shouted as they are to stab the teen, but she dodged and just looked at the being.

Shadow was frozen as the being wearing gray armor jumped at her with a glowing blue abd white spear, she holds her arm out to brace for impact

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shadow was frozen as the being wearing gray armor jumped at her with a glowing blue abd white spear, she holds her arm out to brace for impact.
.
.
.
.
Nothing....

Shadow opened her eyes to see someone with a large purple robe on that was blocking the armored beings attack. The second beings skin was so pale.... wait.... that's NOT skin... it's fur!!!

Grunts came from the armored being armor as it tried to force it's spear down and knock the pale furred being out if the way. "Move aside, Toriel! This stupid human had no right to be here!!"

The one that was claimed Toriel spoke back. "Yes, I know she is not to be here. But this child deserves to live here without getting hurt! You know that you can't kill a being that's already dead!" The goat person spoke back.

Shadow stared at them for just a few more seconds, confused, before getting up and running away... at least to a corner since the room was enclosed.

While the two fought Shadow backed into something.... more like, someone. Looking up hesitantly Shadow saw a second goat person with a yellow beard, she froze looking at him.

"My my, a human here...." The second goat person said, this one male. He stared to slowly push his paw/hand towards her, only for Shadow to get more scared and move away.

Shadow the curled into a ball, knees to her chest ad hands covering her head, crying and sobbing in fear.

After a bit Shadow felt eyes on her, but she didn't reveal her face until she heard footsteps and a warm furry hand gently lifting her head.

The goat woman peered into the girls one eye, her expression was gentle but that didn't calm Shadow down.

She just pushed herself deeper into the corner.

The goat woman frowned. "Don't worry child, I won't hurt you." She said soothingly, with her hand gently outstretched to the girl.

Shadow calmed a bit... but not much. Taking her hand and standing up, she hid behind the goat woman, afraid.

[Word Count-668]

Having a major writers block!! Someone wanna help me out with ideas? Private message me and send them. Or just roleplay with me, role-playing helps me for some odd reason.

Ps. I'd like all the stars in my galaxy, my readers, to comment who you like better. Shadow or Adrien. Also comment what you'd like me to change about ither of them, but their main persona will be the same.

Bellow The Surface [DISCONTINUED(Rewritten)]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें