Chapter 13. Two Worlds 1/2

World 1-

As soon as Adrien had whispered thoughs words Papyrus had dropped the bowls of cereal he had and was at the younger beings side. "SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!!! SHE JUST CAN'T!!!" Papyrus went to lift up the limp body but only made a bit more of dust appear and then fall of Shadow's body.

Adrien hid his face in the couch, sobbing and breathing jaggedly.

Papyrus wiped his orange tears from his eyes, got up and raced to the phone. Leaving Adiren crying next to his sisters body. "Ah, yes! Where's doctor Alphys........." His voice was low and a lot quieter. "Yes I know she's missing! But I need to see her!! It's an emergency!!! ........." More silence, until a loud bang came from the room Papyrus was in before he came back out. "HUMAN! GET READY, WE ARE LEAVING TO FIND ONE OF MY OLD FRIENDS!" Papyrus went to his room and emptied a small chest, he went back downstairs and gently placed the limp body in it before gently slinging Adrien back onto his back in a piggie-back style and racing out the door.

To make the trip shorter Adiren used his magic to carry the chest, though his tears were messing with it.

When they reached Waterfall they ran into a pink, black, and gray humanoid robot who jumped. "Oh! Papyrus dear!" He said as he turned around to face the skeleton, but flinched when he saw the human. "PAPYRUS!! A HUMAN!!!!" The robot squealed in fear.

Papyrus put his arms out in acts to calm the Android like being to calm down. "METTETON! CALM DOWN! THIS HUMAN IS NICE, HE'S NICE!!"

Metteton did once Papyrus grabbed his shoulders and shook him a bit. "N-nice?" He asked, completely dazed by it.

Adiren nodded and he hugged Papyrus from behind, having cried all the tears he could muster.

Metteton looked quizzically at the human before signing. "A-alright, if you say so..... So, what's in that chest?" He asked to the skeleton hesitantly.

Papyrus looked back at it, and went silent. "It's........ his sister....."

Metteton gave them a questioning look. "Why would a human be in there? And when did your magic change color.... wait... YOUR EYE ISN'T GLOWING!!!"

Papyrus was being overwhelmed by questions, so Adrien stepped in. "My sisters d-dead..... That's my magic... And yes... I have magic." He quickly added the last part seeing the robots face.

"O-oh... oh my... your... sister..." The robot stuttered.

Papyrus finally snapped his head up. "HAVE YOU SEEN ALPHYS? WE WE NEED HER HELP!!!" Paps said, emphasizing the need.

"Oh... Alphys still hasn't appeared yet... I'm not sure is she's even alive, it's been almost a year Papy." Metteton replied. "I'm sorry to say.. but... your gonna have to let the poor girl go..."

"NO!!!" Adrien yelled and ran off crying, he didn't wanna loose his sister. He'd already lost his brother, the young boy wasn't even sure if his brother was alive or not anymore!!

[Word Count-502]