Finale

5 years later...

Jungkook POV

I entered the elevator of the new company I had applied to and quickly pressed the 32nd floor button. I had high hopes that this company would accept me, as the CEO already seems to like me.

The elevator was slow and quiet. My phone vibrated and so I checked it.

CEO: Are you coming?

I named him CEO in my contacts because I still didn't know his name yet. He always avoided the question when I asked him, and I assumed it's because he wanted to keep his "anonymous identity" from the rest of the world.

I texted him back.

Me: Yes. I am in the elevator right now.

The CEO and I kept exchanging texts.

CEO: Already? I should get ready then. What floor are you on?

Me: I am currently on the 27th floor. I am almost there.

CEO: Are you alone?

Me: Yes. Why?

CEO: Just wondering.

I was now on the 30th floor, slowly heading up to my destination.

I was nervous for some reason-- more nervous than I had been before.

31st  Floor.

32nd Floor.

33rd Floor.

The elevator door opened.

I was about to step out when suddenly someone drove me back into the elevator and pinned my hands up to the wall. My eyes were glued shut, and I was scared. I was scared out of my wits.

"Babe..." a familiar deep voice whispered into my ear. 

"I missed you."