Chapter Eighteen - Cheater

Author POV

It was getting late and Jungkook and Yoongi were walking hand-in-hand, towards Jungkook's dorm. 

"Jungkook, have a good night, yeah? Tell me if the kid in your dorm tries to do anything weird with you, okay? I know you're irresistible... but I can't afford to share you..." Yoongi rubbed his hand on the back of Jungkook's neck-- the areas where the fresh hickeys were.

"Oh, okay... good night, Hyung!" Jungkook smiled cutely towards the elder as he walked into the dorm.

..

"Jiminnie Hyung, I'm home..." Jungkook whispered inaudibly.

The past few days have been awkward, the boys not talking as much as before. Jimin even moved to the empty bed-- out of the bed that the two used to share.

Jimin looked up but didn't say anything. He nodded and continued to do his homework.

Jungkook hated to admit it, but he missed Jimin. He missed their friendship. He missed getting teased by Jimin. He missed teasing Jimin. 

Come to think of it, Jungkook missed Taehyung too. They haven't been talking as much either, only exchanging a couple of awkward glances in class.

Everything just hit him this night. 

Jungkook missed his friends so much, but he was too shy to do anything about it. Tears began to form in his eyes. Again, he left the dorm without saying anything.

Jimin just continued to do his homework. 

...

Jungkook POV

"What are you doing out here so late at night?" A voice called out.

I recognized the voice, but I couldn't remember where from. I could barely see through the light fog building up near the moonlight.

"U-Uh... I... I'm just out here for a walk..." I replied. The figure started to walk towards me.

"H-Hey! I know you!" The boy smiled.

Oh great... Hoseok Hyung... the boy who wants to do it with the "moaning guy"... me...

"Oh, Hoseok Hyung!" I smiled through my light tears.

"So, what were you doing out here?" He asked again.

"Just out for a walk... exercise... how about you?" My voice cracked a little.

"I like the cool breeze of the night, so I come out here often!" 

I nodded as we walked, our paces matched.

A silence followed, allowing me to have time to think about everything.

My relationships.

My desires.

Myself.

I felt my cheeks getting wet, without knowing that I was crying. I sniffled.

"Hey man, you okay?" Hoseok Hyung turned to me.

It's embarrassing to have someone see you like this, isn't it, Jungkook? 

I shook my head.

"You can talk to me about it if you want..." He came to me and put his arm around me.

"It's..." I could barely make out what my own mouth was saying.

"Yeah...?"

"It's... so stupid... Everything..." 

"W-What...?" Hoseok Hyung and I were standing still now.

"Why is my life... so hard...?"

Author POV

"Life... is life, Jeon... There are some difficult times, you know?" Hoseok replied and pat Jungkook's back.

"But it's so stupid! Why do I struggle so much now when I wasn't struggling before?" Jungkook practically yelled.

"Hey... just... it's okay..." Hoseok brought Jungkook into his embrace.

"My boyfriend... he only likes to touch me... that's all he cares about... my body..." Jungkook's breaths were uneven.

"I'm sure that's not the case..." Hoseok whispered and rubbed circles into the younger's back.

"And... and my friends... we don't even talk anymore... why... why do I miss them so much if... if I have a boyfriend...?"

Hoseok just took this all in.

"Why... why are my feelings... so stupid, huh? Hoseok Hyung, I just... don't know..." Jungkook looked up at his hyung's face.

"Jungkook, shhh, it's oka--"

"You know what's worse, Hyung? I... I've even kissed some of my own friends... while I was dating my boyfriend! I'm... what am I? A cheater?"

Hoseok just hugged Jungkook tighter as his shirt became wet with Jungkook's tears.

They stood there for a very long time.

.....

Hoseok and Jungkook each went back to their dorms after a while of advice and talking. 

As Jungkook thought about the advice that Hoseok gave him, he walked into the dorm room.

"Hyung... I'm back..." He whispered. Light snores were streaming out of Jimin's nose and mouth.

Jungkook washed up, then looked at the empty bed he usually slept in for a while. 

"I'm gonna sleep with you tonight, Jiminnie Hyung..." Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin and took in his smell.

Jungkook quickly fell asleep.

"Kook-ah... I missed you..." A light whisper left Jimin's mouth as he smiled slightly.