Part - 13

Part 13

Manik and Nandini stayed in each other's arms for sometime. Nandini is the one who broke the silence.

"Manik..."
"Hmm..."
"Do you think... Amms will be able to accept this relationship... will she accompany you in my life..." she asked still resting her head on his chest.

He moved backwards a little and lift her face with his finger.
"As far as I have noticed... Amms is somewhat insecure in letting you go... maybe because she wanted to see you fulfilling her dreams. No doubt you are a very good dancer... but maybe she thinks that I'm a bit distraction for you. So maybe she will not accept this relationship easily..." Manik said calmly not to make Nandini panic.

But Nandini got panicked. " you think so... what if she doesn't accept our relationship.. main tou mar jaaungi.... I can't live without you... I can't even concentrate on the dance.." she held tightly to Manik as if she's not letting him go. Not now, not ever.

Manik felt happy and secure feeling her grip on him. He was relaxed that she loves him as much he loves her.

"I know, even I can't live without you.. I won't even imagine my life without you... remember you gave a new life to me. You are my life saver. How can I let you go..." he hugged her again.
"But on the other hand... Amms is our family... we can't make her upset and be happy in our lives right....so..." he pulled her away from him and cupped her face in his hands gently.
"I want you to be prepared for everything. Whether it's Amms anger , her rejection or her insecurities.... just give her time... she will come around."
"Once she figures out the depth of our love and our seriousness, she will definitely see that we are meant to be together...." his voice was so deep that Nandini almost lost in his voice.

She was amazed and moved by his understanding towards her Amms.
"How can you be so calm and relaxed.... she is my Amms. I know how she is. And I'm so scared what if she's gonna reject it or what if she's gonna not accept us.... but you are so calm. Not even afraid f getting separated..." she held his shoulders and shook him.

He gave a lopsided smile to her. That takes her breath away.
"Sweetheart, yeh hamari family hai... they won't be upset with us or be mad with us for long. They will eventually come to terms with us in the end. But if they show some hard time and tantrums then we should let them do it. Because they are our own flesh and blood. They can't see us unhappy. They always wanted us to be happy. Ok.. " Manik's words soothes her and gave more courage to her.

"Ok I will try to be as strong as you and as confident as you..." she smiled.

"And if there's any kind of misunderstanding that happens... than promise me that you will not lose hope and give up ok... you have to stay put and wait for the right time..." he was preparing her for all kinds of situations.

"Why are you saying like this..." she got scared by his talks.

"I'm just trying to prepare you for every situation... that's all... because one thing is definite... no one... I mean no one can separate us in this whole wide world.... keep this in your mind..." his eyes was so determined that even Nandini got shaken up by that.

"I will not let anyone in this world to separate us... do you understand that..." he asked him with more confidence.
"Yes..." she nodded her head and answered.
"Never forget that..." he said.
"Ok let's go and sleep. It's too late. I have a big mission tomorrow...." he said covering her shoulders with his arms.