Part - 12

Part 12

Nandini wanted to talk to amms but Amms continued her ranting that was filled in her heart.

"However, in just few weeks how can we know that he's going to be the best husband and become the best life partner for her. How should we make sure of this..."

But before anyone can answer her she continues again.
"If it's just the friendship than I can understand, but love and all... I can't believe it...". As soon as she said her views after calming down a little Abhimanyu started stating his confusing thoughts towards Manik.

"Amms is right in her place though. We can't just handover Nandini to a person who we know only for couple of days... she is our sweetheart, the life of our family...". It was Abhimanyu.

Nandini was standing there mumm not saying anything but her mind is running in different directions.

'It's my life they are talking about.. I'm not a lifeless doll or a toy that they are handling me to someone... I love this person.. and I want to spend my life with him.. but they are not understanding it... I have to voice myself, otherwise they will not understand how important Manik is to me...' Nandini was fighting with her thoughts when she heard Cabir's voice.

"If you guys don't mind then I would like to say something on this matter..". Cabir cut the conversation going on between the family.

"Kaisi baat kar rahe ho Cabir bete... tum iss ghar ke daamad baad mein ho Pehle tum bete ho iss ghar ke... and to talk about Nandu and her future no one knows better than you, because you love her like your own sister or I can say like your own daughter..."
Vishnu Murthy said.
Amms watched both Cabir and Nandini standing at the doorway but she ignored the fact that Nandini might have heard the whole thing.

Nandini trust Cabir more than her life. She knew that Cabir will never let her down.

"I know Manik since my college days... I spend two years with him in London... he is a nice guys.. he don't have any bad habits and he is also a very successful businessman...as far as my thinking he is very suitable for our Nandini...he is a very mature guy..." Cabir didn't tell anyone about his fiancé Neha.
He looked at Nandini with a thoughtful look. As if saying that don't worry everything will be alright..

"Haan Cabir I know I agree with you... maybe he is a very nice guy... but for our Nandu.. we need a person who will fulfill all her dreams..did you forgot about the dream she has of becoming a world famous dancer..."Amms is stuck on only one spot..

"And why are we all stressing on her marriage now... what's so hurry in it...we can..." but Amms was cut by Nandini's scream.

"Because I LOVE HIM... I love him..." she screamed and sanked on her knees. That's all she could say to everyone in the hall.
All the members of the family were watching their darling daughter getting emotional and crying in a devastating way.

No one can see her in that state.
Navya expected such a thing is going to happen so she wrapped up her work with Nanu and came as quickly as she can to support Nandini.

When she entered, she heard Nandini's confession and falling apart. She immediately ran to her and hugged her.

Nandini wanted to steady herself from emotions and face everyone. But she couldn't take the out burst of Amms. She was shaky and her body was trembling with the sobs.