New Characters

Hello people

I'm adding some characters to this story. This was already decided before I start penning down the story. These characters happens to be like this. So here they are.

VISHNU MURTHY
Nandini's appa(father) A successful businessman and a family man. He loves his family a lot. Specially Nandini. She is daddy's daughter.

NIRMALA MURTHY
Nandini's amma(mother) A house wife and a very beautiful lady by looks and also by nature. She takes care of the whole Murthy clan with a wide smile on her face. She worries about Nandini a lot because everyone loves her as she is the favorite  child of the whole family.

NAVYA NAVELI DHAWAN
Nandini's twin sister. She's only half an hour older than her. That makes Nandini more younger as Navya treat her like her younger sister years younger than she actually is. She is the wife of Cabir Dhawan who lives very near to the Murthy Mansion.

CABIR DHAWAN
He is the husband of Navya and brother in law to Nandini, Rishab and Abhimanyu. He is also a successful businessman. He takes care of his business and helps Vishnu, Abhimanyu and Rishab Murthy with  Murthy coffee estates. Cabir treats and loves Nandini as his daughter.

ABHIMANYU MURTHY
Nandini's cousin brother (chacha's son) and Mukti's husband. He loves Nandini a lot just like his real sister.
He is also the father of one year old daughter pari.

MUKTI MURTHY
Nandini's Bhabi and Abhimanyu's wife. Mother of one year old daughter pari. She is like a friend to Nandini and Navya more than a Bhabi.

SUCHITRA KRISHNA MURTHY
Nandini's Amms(grandma) A very sophisticated and well known person in southern parts of India because of her talent. She is a singer and dancer. She took retirement and started a school and teaches singing and dancing. She loves Nandini very much and she has a dream to see Nandini as the world class dancer.

SHANNO MURTHY
Nandini's Chachi and Abhimanyu's and Rishab's mother. Very lively lady. She wanted to sing but because of her voice she couldn't. She thinks that she has a very beautiful voice when she actually don't. And all the members of the family tries to tell her but she don't take seriously.

INDER MURTHY
Nandini's chacha and father of Abhimanyu and Rishab murthy. He's also a successful businessman and runs the coffee business with his brother Vishnu Murthy and his sons.

RISHAB MURTHY
Second Son of Inder and shanno and he's close to Nandini's and Navya's age.

This is the Murthy clan. They are a very close family and shares a very strong bond towards each other.

One thing is common in all of them, they all love Nandini a lot, more than anything, beyond limits. She is the only girl who went out of her way to achieve her dreams and her family supports her fully. Parallels to her wish they all worried about her well being also. Most of the family didn't know that she works in Manik's house. Except Navya and Cabir.

The update is coming up in a short while.