Part - 5

Part 5

He woke up with the growling of his stomach. All of a sudden his stomach feels empty. He opens his eyes to see the most beautiful site In front of him. Nandini was sound asleep resting her head on his chest and her hand were around his stomach. He smiled seeing her cuddling to him.
Suddenly the flashes of the kiss came running into his mind. His body stiffens thinking about the closeness they shared with each other. He felt his heartbeat raising under her head. He was lost in that moment again.

'Pata nahi yeh Kya sochegi... But she responded to the kiss and she didn't even stopped me... Still I was carried away at that time... I couldn't controls myself... Seeing her innocent face her mesmerizing eyes and those inviting lips were so tempting that I couldn't resist myself... Oh God what's happening to me... I'm falling deeper and deeper into her... What if she leaves me after two months...' He was fighting with his own thoughts and Nanu's voice echoes in her mind.

'Uske baare mein jaan puttar...'

'I have to keep some distance from her and know about her first... Before involving myself into another heartbreak I should learn about her more... Who she is???who is her family??why does she need this job???what was she running from??
Par iska yeh innocent face , whenever I see that I forget everything... It won't help me keep that distance from her... Main uske Aur paas chala jaata hoon..isme Ek aisi kashish hai jo Mujhe iske khareeb pull karti hai ki main Khud ko Rok hi nahi pata...' He took a deep breath.
"But for now... She has to get back to normal first... I have to make sure that she is back to her normal self like she was when she stepped onto my house for the first time..." He caresses her hair slowly.
"But God give me strength to keep myself in control... It will be very difficult for me to stay away from her.. " he bend down and smiled again seeing her innocent face.
"Please meri zindagi se kabhi dur mutt jaana... I can't handle it..." He whispered on her head.

He kissed her on her head and slowly and very carefully he moved away from her without disturbing her sleep and adjusted her head on the pillow. He covered her with the sheet and came out of her room to grab something to eat.
But he stopped  noticing the light still on in Nanu's room. He walked slowly and opened her room door , to see another beautiful site. A smile crept on his lips again. The reading habit of Nanu most of the time makes her sleep while she was reading.

He walked further and took off the glasses from her nose and kept it on the night stand. He also grabbed the book that was resting on her chest and kept it on the night stand along with her glasses. He fixed her blanket and closed the night lamp. He caresses her forehead and gave a kiss there and whispered
"I love you Nanu..."

He came out of the room closing the door. He went into the kitchen to check for food. He found some bowls covered with lids. He took it out and place it in the microwave to warm up the food.
After arranging the plates spoons napkins and water in the serving tray he went back to Nandini's room.
He walked close to the bed and thought how to wake her up. After thinking for few seconds he bend down close to her.

"Nandini... Nandini..." He patted her shoulder for sometime. She didn't budge.
Manik increased the patting by holding her and shook her.
"Haan... What... Kya hua..."Nandini woke up and sat up on the bed.
He quickly hold her by her shoulders and started rubbing her back to make her feel relax.
"Calm down , relax , Kuch nahi hua hai... It's late in the night you have to take medicine, so eat something first..." He said very politely fixing her hair with so much of affection.