02/EPICARICACY.

AFTER SCHOOL.
EPICARICACY.

taehyung sighed when the ominous bell rang yet again

taehyung sighed when the ominous bell rang yet again. he packed his stuff, threw his bag over his shoulder and headed to the door, but was stopped by mr. go. "you don't want your phone back?" his teacher asked sarcastically and handed him his phone, laughing. "you know, this isn't the first time i saw you using it during classes. what are you always doing on your phone? are my lessons that boring?" the student shook his head, looking down. taehyung didn't know mr. go realized. "i got to go now, mr. go. excuse me."

taehyung hurried out of the classroom, looked left and right in the hallway, searching for the others, but realized they had already went ahead of him. not knowing where to spend his break, (since everyone just left him behind and he didn't know where they were) taehyung strolled around through the school's building.

his mind was filled with worries and more worries. of course the first thing he'd say when you asked him what was in his mind, was the anonymous hacker— or whatever he was. taehyung hasn't heard from that person today, so he calmed down a little bit from yesterday. that didn't mean he was not worried anymore— those thoughts were just pushed to the back of his head, or more like taehyung forced himself to not think about that.

his first worry was now replaced by a second one, that being: did mr. go see that taehyung was on after school? taehyung bit his lower lip, thinking hard about how he had held his phone in his hands before.

but after it clicked in taehyung's mind, a sigh of relief escaped his lips. mr. go shouldn't even know about after school, right? yeah, he is still pretty young— probably only ten years older than taehyung — but he was sure after school didn't exist back then. it wouldn't have blown up this year if it existed for years.

the young male suddenly jerked to a halt when he saw a guy looking through the crack of a door to a classroom. he didn't know his name, but taehyung knew that guy was definitely younger than him. said male took his phone out of his pocket, starting to record something.

taehyung hid behind a post, trying not to make any sound. he watched the other guy filming whatever was happening in the room until the boy walked away, a grin on his face.

taehyung came out from his hiding spot, approaching the classroom's door— when his eyes landed on them. two particular persons who just happened to be somewhat connected to taehyung's exposing. mina and sana were there, their shirts unbuttoned and really close to each other.

taehyung smirked. so this it what it was about. he closed the door silently and walked away. he was now heading for the rooftop— a place he'd always go to when he wanted to use his phone. there were no supervisors and most of the time, the students would spend their breaks in the canteen or campus.