Scars

IM GOING TO PUT A TRIGGER WARNING IN HERE FOR ABUSE. PLEASE, DONT FEEL PRESSURED TO READ THIS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.

It had to be one of the hottest days in Auradon ever, all the students tried to attend their first lesson, but due to the heat wave, the students couldn't focus and all their books were covered in sweat by the end of the lesson. After receiving several complaints about the heat from the teachers at Auradon prep, Fairy Godmother called an emergency assembly at the start of the second lesson of the day. She walked up the steps on the stage until she stopped at the podium in the middle of the stage. "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, we all know it's quite hot so I won't keep you for long. Due to the heat, Students are not focusing at all in class, that is why I have decided to dismiss all of your lessons until the heat passes in a few days, please be safe." Before Fairy Godmother could finish, all the young teens swarmed out of the exits ready to enjoy the summer sun.

Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and Ben made their way up to Ben's private dorm, the school board decided that while he is the king, he should have a private room to attend to paperwork during the school hours as well as protection. Once the team made their way up several flights of stairs, they were greeted by Walter and Ivan, who were guarding the room's entrance. One flick of Ben's wrist and the guards moved from the door, Ben unlocked the door and as soon as he opened it, the teens were hit with a gust of cool air. They all groaned out of relaxation as soon as they entered Ben's dorm. Mal and Carlos flopped down onto Ben's cool bed while Evie hovered on the balcony and Jay stuck his head out of the large window. Ben removed his blazer and wrapped it around his desk chair. "Hey, I have an idea. Let's go swimming, I mean, you all know how to swim now so let's put it to good use" Ben suggested as he slumped down in his chair. Once he suggested this idea, Carlos and Mal shot up from the bed and stared at him. "Really?" Evie asked as she backed away from the balcony. "Yeah, my parents have a private pool in the back area of the castle, they told me that they were planning on spending the whole day there due to the heat and said that we were welcome," Ben said as he arose from his chair and tried to pull Jay in from the window. Jay reluctantly allowed Ben to pull him back into the room but when he did, he started shooting questions at the new king. "When can we go? Do you have spare trunks? How long are we staying? Are we going to get lunch?"

Evie scolded Jay for his questioning but Ben didn't mind, "We can leave in now if you want, my mother had a bunch of spare clothes and swimming costumes and trunks made for when you stay over in the summer holidays. We can stay for the next couple of days until the heat passes and I'm sure there will be a huge buffet by the pool like there is every year. Does that answer all your questions?" Ben asked while eyeing Jay, he nodded and with that, the 5 teens made their way out of Ben's cold room and into the burning building that was the school. The group ran down the wooden stairs and outside where cool air hit their faces. Ben stood by his father's statue to flag down one of the Family's Limos.

Once the boiling hot teens arrived at the Castle, the first thing they did was rush straight to their rooms in the castle and change into something a little more appropriate. Evie change into a blue two piece with blue sequins outline her straps and the top of her chest, she tied her blue hair up into a ponytail and put on some white flip flops. Jay changed into plain red trunks that fell to the top of his knees, he took his hair and mashed it into a small bun. Carlos had black and white striped trunks that also fell to the top of his knees. Mal, on the other hand, wore a purple two piece but had a light white t-shirt on top to hide her lower back. Everyone knew Mal liked to swim with a shirt over her costume but no one questioned why. The only people who knew why where her brothers and her sister. Only they knew of her scars. Finally, Ben had changed into short blue trunks with little crowns on them, just like the ones he wore on his and Mal's first date.