One Shot # 3- Death to the WITCH!!! NGAHAHAHAHAH

Start from the beginning

Pitch twisted around to face Darkness, his eyes wide and questioning. "Why?"

"Because you messed me up one too many times." Dark approached him slowly, and he instantly leaped up, taking her by her knees and slamming her to the ground. He leg found its way out of his grip and kicked him in the chest, knocking him onto his back before she wrapped one hand around his throat with a sadistic smile and brought her elbow cracking into his jaw. As the King of Nightmares slumped in her arms, she let his head drop heavily to the tiled floor, looking up at the Guardians before her. "Let's get these two tied up."

All five of the Guardians had appeared now that the trap had been sprung, and North took the ice statue that was Celeste into his arms. "We thank you for this Darkness... but why are you helping us?"

Dark simply brushed off her hands as she stood, staring distainfully at the two wannabe villains. "As I said; they took something that belongs to me."

*

Celeste woke up to a burning head, feeling the stabbing pains that made her vision swim along with the hot sensation, contrasting to the shivers that ran up her limbs from the cold that had lead to her passing out. She bit her lip to stop her teeth from chattering as she shook uncontrollably on her back.

Forcing herself to think properly, Celeste glanced around her, taking in the dark, basement like surroundings, empty but for a gigantic tub in the centre of the room. She was tied town on a silver table set diagonally against the wall. From what she could feel she was secured with metal chains. She could have laughed. They were really going to secure her with chains? What fools.

She felt her power surge through the veins in her arms, and with a grin of pride she went to sent it into her bonds.

Nothing happened.

Darkness watched with amusement from the shadows of a corner as a look of panic flashed across Celeste's face before being quickly hidden. She had to feel a shred of respect for the woman; Dark only wished she had such control of emotions. But then again, they were why she was here in the first place. After a minute of watching the witch struggle, she spoke up, the laughter audible in her voice. "Warding against witches, dumbarse. I'm not new to this game."

Celeste looked up, but once she saw who it was her body relaxed against the table. "Oh look, here's my favourite baby whore."

"Least I get paid," Dark said with a grin, moving into the light of the rickety chandelire above. "How's the head? I hope you're not still too numb- we have some fun ahead of us!"

Celeste laughed. "You're going to torture me?! Forgive me if I don't shake in my boots."

"Boots? My mistake, I thought you'd stepped in cow faeces. That's why I removed the knives from them. Oh, and your legs, under your hair and in your bodice. Along with every other hiding place on your body."

"Couldn't wait until I was awake to fondle me?"

"Something like that."

Dark smiled as she saw Celeste reappraise her, seeing the thoughts behind the woman's eyes. "Okay then, Darkness, or whatever your ridiculous name was. Why don't you tell me what you want, and then I can laugh at you."

Dark was more than happy to oblige. "I want Cupid."

Celeste laughed. She looked up at Dark with a smile that made her teeth shine, and Darkness realised that the witch was happy, Happy in this position. But not happier than Dark would be. "Oh, so this is what you meant by 'something of your's'? You fancy Cupid?!"

"I wouldn't say fancy so much as 'possessive of my friends and admirers', of which he happens to be both," Dark admitted, pacing. "And I want him back, if you hadn't gathered that already."