Chapter 1

2 years later

Paris groaned and stomped her foot, something she instantly regretted doing in the expensive heels she had on. Turning her head to look back, she raised her leg up and examined the shiny red bottoms of the shoe to make sure she hadn't scuffed them. They were new and also a gift from Mr. Ford for all the hard work she had been doing and let's not forget her very first pair of red bottoms. Paris returned her attention back to the stupid Keurig coffee machine in front of her, pressing the coffee cup button repeatedly. Of all mornings for the stupid machine to stop working it just had to be this one. Paris knew how Dominic liked to have his coffee ready for him every morning, especially on the mornings of his very important meetings and she never failed him, always having his favorites ready for him for the occasion. This morning in particular was special because Dominic had been gone for three weeks on business to Dubai to close an account and he would be meeting with his team from Paris to go over how the building of his new hotel was going. This would be a straight black coffee kind of morning and the stupid machine couldn't even do that. Paris checked the time on her watch and sighed when she realized she wouldn't have enough time to run to Starbucks. He was going to be pissed and she knew no one but her was going to take the rath for it even though he told Breanna a month ago to replace the machine with a new one.

"He's going to kill me." Paris muttered under her breath and right on time in walked Mr. Billionaire himself. "Who's going to kill you?" His deep husky voice washed over her. Paris gripped the counter behind her to keep herself upright. She hated the effect this man had managed to have over her. Two long years she had been working for him and she still couldn't seem to get over the puppy dog crush she had on him. Paris's breath hitched as her dark eyes met his smoldering ones. They appeared to be more grey than blue today. His normally long blonde hair was cropped short giving him a younger appereance and she also noticed that he had shaven all of his facial hair off. He looked very clean and crisp in his black and charcoal suit. Paris gripped the counter tighter as he made smooth and long strides in her direction. This man is going to be the death of me Paris thought as he stopped right in front of her and slightly pressed himself into her. Surely this was all in Paris's imagination and Mr. Ford did not have himself pressed into her and surely that was not an erection she felt at her side. A very big one at that.

"Who's going to kill you?" He asked again, this time snapping Paris from her frantic thoughts. "Y-you are Mr. Ford." Paris studdered slightly. "And why might I do that?" He inquired, pressing himself even closer to Paris. Her thoughts were clouded and her vision blurred as she seemed to be enveloped in his expensive Armani cologne. It was her favorite smell on him as it was musky and woodsy. It was all man to her and for some reason she thought the cologne was a perfect match to his personality. Paris closed her eyes as he leaned in closer to her, there lips a few inches apart. "The coffee machine that you asked Bre to replace is still here and I was not able to make you your coffee for your very important meeting. Please don't be mad at me." Paris finshed, whispering the last part. Dominic found himself letting out a smooth chuckle and Paris couldn't help but stare at his pink lips. He had full lips for a white man with the bottom being more full than the top. His lips looked as good as sin and Paris wondered what it would be like to kiss those lips.

Dominic had to admit that he had missed Paris like crazy these past three weeks he was away on business. She looked breath taking while becoming frustrated with the coffee machine in her black tank top dress. The material was hugging her every curve and the back part of the skirt had a little slit showing off her smooth chocolate skin. He hadn't missed how she paired the dress with the shoes he had bought her. He had wanted to give her something nice for all the hard work she had been doing. Dominic smoothed out Paris's bangs from her face. He stared into her brown almond shaped eyes and found himself wanting to bury his fingers in the soft waves of her hair and tug just to see what kind of noise he could get to come out of her gorgeous mouth. "Don't worry about it, but I will need to have a talk with Bre about replacing things as soon as I tell her to do it." Dominic finally stepped back allowing Paris to let out the breathe she had been holding. "Is everything set up for the meeting this morning and are the documents I asked you to file where they need to be?" "Yes sir." Paris breathed out. "Fantastic!" Dominic clapped his hands together like an excited child. "You may return to your desk now Ms. Johnson, oh and do not worry about sitting in for this meeting as I need you to make an important call to Thomas Vercetti. His company is thinking about branching out to Italy and they want me to design the building of course. I need you to set up a business dinner for him and whatever associates he'd like to bring along with him so we can go over the designs I've been sketching for him."