"Have you had any practice at all?"

"Yes."

"Than show m-"

"Jack, look out!" I yell as I shoot the pirate with a fire ball who was just about to kill Jack from behind.

"Don't you ever touch my brother!" I yell to the pirate as I kill him with a dagger. Jack looks at me and smiled. Jack and I join the battle. It was cool to see him use his staff, freezing pirates left and right, freezing them to the ground while I set them aflame.

I glance at Peter as he throws a fire ball right over my head and hits a pirate behind me. He looked at me with a look of shock on his face.

Probably because I had such good control over my powers. Soon after, the war was over and we all relaxed. I saw Jack fly away so I planned to go after him to see if he was okay. But right as I was about to leave I heard a voice.

"You fought good." I jumped at the sound of Peter's voice.

"Thanks." I say.

"I'm surprised that you had control over your powers. Even I couldn't control my powers when I first used them."

"Hate to interrupt our conversation but I need to be somewhere." I say and fly off.

"Now if I were my brother, what would I do to have my little sister follow me?" I ask to no one in particular when I was deep enough in the woods. I see something white in the corner of my eye and look down, I see ice on the side of a rock. My line of sight follows it and see more and more ice.

"Of course, leave a ice trail." I follow the trail till I was in a clearing. I hear a noise and I feel Jack falls on top of me.

"GET OFF!" I yell at him and push him off. We get up and he laughs. I summon a fire ball in my hand.

"I wonder what happens when fire touches something that has ice powers." I smirk, looking at his staff.

"You wouldn't." He says smugly.

"I would." I say, smirking as I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay okay you win." Jack says putting his hands up in surrender.

"That's what I thought." I say putting my fire ball away.

"Jack." A deep voice says with an accent. Jack and I look around for the sound of the voice.

"Jack, is that-." I ask, hugging on to Jack arm.

"Yes." I hear him say holding his staff like he was ready to freeze the person on sight, narrowing his eyes and looking around.

"Can we go back?" I ask frightened, holding on to Jacks arm tighter.

"Sure." He says gladly and we take off.

We get back to camp and Jack goes to a tree while I tell Peter what happened. It looked at the boys and they looked like they had all the fun and energy drained out of them. I felt bad for them.

"I don't see how you two are related." I hear Peter say.

"And I don't see how you are Rumple's son." I shoot back at him.

"I'm hotter than I look." I chuckled at that. I hear Felix grunt and look at him. The back of his cloak had a spot where a snowball might have hit. I look at Jack in the tree laughing under his breath.

"You!" I hear Felix shout, looking at me smiling. I look down to see snowball in my hand that I summoned accidentally. I put it away as I get hit with a snowball.

"That's it!" I yell and create a snowball in my hand and launch it at Jack. I saw that boys were getting hit left and right as all the Lost Boys start having a war.

"WAIT!" I shout to get the boys attention. Every body was looking at me. Some boys ready to throw their snowballs. I take a deep breath and stomp my foot on the ground. The whole camp turned into a ice rink.

I create a snowball in my hand and launch it in the air. It exploded and snow rained down from the sky. All the boys were in awe. I make another ball in my hand and look at Jack, who had a grin on his face and looked like he was ready to kill everyone here.

"Paypack." I say and through throw the snowball at Jack as hard as I could, and almost knocking him out of the tree. The war continued and I heard Jack comes down from the tree and drag his staff across the snow. Making snowballs appear.

"Free for all!" He shouted, and hid back in his tree instead of joining the rest of the boys. That's weird, Jack always loves snowball fights. At least back home he did. I noticed the boys went quiet. They were all whispering. I noticed that Peter got hit with a snowball. I could hear the boys whisper

"I didn't throw it." I heard a boy say.

"Who threw it? A few said.

Then we hear what no one was expecting. Peter was laughing. He turned around, created the biggest snowball I have ever seen, and looked at us.

"Who threw it?" We hear him say, wearing a proud smirk. We all knew the answer and pointed to the source. Peter throws the snowball at Jack, knocking him out of the tree. We all laugh as Jack lunges at Peter, staff in hand and seeing them get into a fist fight.

I could see Peter with a bloody nose, and Jack with blood staining his snowy white hair. This goes on for a while when Cassie runs into me and I hug him, still standing. My gaze on Peter and Jack.

"Wis Pwan gwoing two hwurt ywour fwiend?" Cassie asked scared.

"No. In fact I'm going to stop this right now." I let go of Cassie and went to the ball of fighting boys. All of the Lost Boys were gathered around in a circle. Some of them making bets.

"I'll take do your chores if Pan wins."

"Deal."

Most of the boys were thinking Peter would win. I get to the boys and stop them. I grabbed Jack's staff from his hands. And I grab Peter's flute from his belt. They both stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

All I saw was the two boys I loved most bruised and bloody staring back at me furiously. I put the two objects on the ground and summoned a fire ball. The two boys jumped, knowing what I was going to do.

"If you two don't want these items burnt to a crisp, meet me outside of camp. NOW!" I snap, meeting their eyes. The boys go to the edge of the camp glaring at one an other. Jack tried to grab his staff, but I step on the staff as he was about to grab it.

"NOW!" I growl furiously, anger in my eyes. He does as he is told and meets Peter. The boys were staring at me like I just killed one of them.

"THE REST OF YOU, BACK TO YOUR WORK!" I yell. The boys scram and soon the fight seen was clear. I see the blood stained ground and roll my eyes.
I grab the items and walk to meet the boys. They were in so much trouble.