11.

You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.

Vikranth tightly embraced Meera, he caressed her back and made her calm down, Meera cried without realizing that it was Vikranth.

"I know it's all because of me, Meera I am sorry, This is the second time I am saying this, but even if I say that for a hundred or a thousand times that never going to change anything," Vikranth said and Meera took her hands from him. Hearing that Meera stopped crying and realized that she was in his embrace. She pulled out from his embrace,

"Yeah that's right, even if I cry for every day what's going to change", she said looking at him and wiped her tears.

She took a deep breath,
"why you again entering into my life and what you want from me", she asked him.

He was silent cause he itself doesn't know what he wants from her, and it's all because of his heart that pushing him towards her.

For these past three years, he never forgets to think about her for a single second. Cause she did something to him from the very second he saw her.
If we see from outside we may say that whether he's loving her?
But No, Vikranth never believed in love, marriage, and relationships. Because of The way he lived and without any motherly care he has changed like this.

But he doesn't know what is making him come for this girl, cause in his life he never cared for anyone.

"Say what do you want, if you don't have anything just leave me", Meera said again and stood up.

"Wait", Vikranth said and stood up. He looked at her,

"Don't you have anything to say to me", Vikranth asked her.

"Look Meera I don't know why I came here to see you, why I am thinking about you, and I don't know why I am even caring about you", he said.

Hearing that Meera didn't say anything and looked at him blankly.

"I don't know whether this will solve everything or not but I am thinking this the best thing that I can do for you," he said and Meera looked at him confusingly.

"Meera, I will marry you, please don't say anything and marry me," Vikranth said strongly.

Hearing that Meera was dumbfounded and don't know what's happening here,

"Are you stupid, do you think that I will accept for this," Meera said.

"Then what you're going to do? Can you marry someone other than me," he asked her.

And she becomes silent, she knows that he's right, she can't marry anyone, but she can't marry him.

"What you're thinking? I know you can't accept me but this is the only way Meera, I know I used you and...." he paused.
"So many things happened, marry me that the only good thing that I can offer for you," he said.

Meera doesn't know what to speak, yeah she's suffering for this past three years but marrying him was not the right thing, she thought.

"I don't want you to say the answer right now, think about this and I will come and meet you next Friday", he said.

She didn't speak anything for that also.

"Don't try to escape from this I have decided to marry you, I wanted only your answer as yes so keep that in your mind and...... take some medicine for your fever", saying that Vikranth left the place.

Meera was looking blankly at the door where Vikranth left.
She felt that her head was spinning after hearing his decision.

She walked into her bedroom and seated in her. His words were constantly ringing in her ears,