Anger Issues

Vanoss P.O.V

I see cat trying to take the shards of glass and i immediately grab the towels and pin her hands by her side. "What the fuck are you doing?" i ask worried of the amount of blood pouring out of her arms. 

"i-i can ta-ke care of myself." she says gritting her teeth. " Hey..i dont care if you can but as long as your here ..in my house..im going to take care of you." i say focusing on her hand. 

I wrap a bandage and she leans back onto the couch. "C'mon you need to rest." i say carrying her. "I cant..Jonathan is resting." she says sighing. 

"who said about you sleeping in there?" I say smirking and i brought her to my room.  I reach for the handle and she opens her eyes. " Woah..holy shit..you sleep in a royal bedroom or what?" she says and i chuckle. "I..haha guess you could say that.

I gently place her on the bed and she stares at me, I look away and undress myself only in my briefs and slide under the cover with her. "Uh..goodnight ..evan". she whispers slowly snuggling up my chest. i wrap and arm around her and kiss her goodnight.

-NEXT MORNING_

Jonathan's P.o.v.

I wake up and see cat not beside me which was weird.. I go down and see cat not on the couch. I go to Evans room to tell him shes missing and see Cat and Evan all snuggled up. I slowly back up and wore my hoodie heading out.  I cant..i love cat so much why does Evan always get what he wants..

I kick the tree and slouch up behind the tree. "I dont know how im supposed to tell you.." I rage and hit the tree with my bare hands earning a dark purple color on my knuckles. "I'll find a girl..you wait Evan." i say and go back to the house.

Evans P.O.V.

I wake up and see cat snoring cutely beside me. I kiss her nose and see her slowly groaning. "Evan?" she asks and i smile. "Good morning cake"  i say and she looks around the room. "This is your room? Holy shit." She says and i laugh getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. "Get a bath, ill meet you down alright?" i say and she walks down.    AFTER 20MINS.

I head down and see Jon stepping up to me. "Evan..come with me." he said sternly and i shrug my shoulders following him. "What?" I ask and he grabs my collar. "You think you can get whoever you want huh? " He asks and i push him away. "the fuck you talking about?" i ask and he snickers.  "Trying to take cat away from me? I can find a girl trust me..it aint hard." he say and i glare at him. "what no i-" he interrupts me and walks away. "Save it ." he says and i punch the wall. 

When he gets competitive he shows no mercy that is why he's the ruthless member in the fucking gang and why no ones gets away from anything with him,but he better know who's alpha or ill show him. 

 I see cat hold jons arm and he pushes her away. "What happened?" She asks a little pissed. "I dont know.." I lie and she groans walking towards Jon. "Clown ! what happened?" She yells. "Fuck off" He shouts getting everyone silent. Cat backs up and he walks away. 

"Guys head to the training room for your..uh..training..combat." i say and they sigh walking to the room.

Catalyst P.O.V

I get onto the rink and vanoss sighs. "Delirious fight cat.." Evan stutters and he jumps onto the rink and i keep my focus. He kicks my legs unexpectedly and i try to focus but it was too hard. He mercilessly punch me and repeatedly does it and i kick him off me punching his jaw too hard and he gets up ,pissed off, I step off and he punches me .

 I start to bleed out and he just keeps punching me with no emotion or regret and my head hits the ground hard.  I hold my hands up ,actually afraid of what he might do next, trying to block his attacks and everyone rushes to me. 

Vanoss slides under the rink and cartoonz holds him back. "What the fuck do you think your doing?!" He screams and everyone looks at Evan. He never got this pissed. "I..am so sorry i..." He looks at his hands and run away. "Cat..are you okay.." he asks and i nod. "Get her up." he says and i hold my hand up. "Leave me.." that is all i said and everyone moves away. 

I get up and almost dropped onto the ground. Vanoss watches me and i asked them to leave me. They keep watching and i try to walk to evans room while repeatedly falling and my vision getting blurry.

I enter his room and went to the toilet.  My face wasn't that bad but my nose was broken and my arm being sprained. Evan bangs on the bathroom door. "Cat please come out.." he says and looks at me. "Oh..god cat..your nose.." he says and i start sobbing a little bit thinking about how much hatred he placed on me.

"Hey its going to be alright.." he hugs me and everyone just stares down. Evan twists my nose back in its original position and it hurt like a bitch. He wraps a bandage on my nose and on my arm. "Cat your both arms are badly bruised..that bitch." he says and i shake my head. "Leave him.." i say and he nods confused.

"Cmon..you'll sleep in my room from now onwards.." he says and i shake my head . "Its okay ill handle it." I say and walk away grabbing my hoodie and walking outside to the forest. I see delirious slouched up against the tree and i turn around walking away. "Cat!" He runs up to me and forces me to turn around. I was weak anyways.. "Cat.." he softly says.