New One.

Evan P.O.V

I see cat drinking her cup of coffee while standing out on the porch. I go up to her slowly. "cat?, you alright?" I ask and she nods. "yeah I'm good. Just needed delirious's comforts.. Heh" she shyly laughs and I tilt my head.

"what did he do?" I ask tensed. "Just hugs and soothing words." she responds and I immediately defend it. "What?! He's the most ruthless member in this crew?!" I questioned and she smiles. "he's soft with me. I can tell. You shouldn't be either." she says smirking and walking away. "Aye..I'll do what I want. When I want. To who I want." I pull her arm and she hits my chest. " well I'll hurt who I want when I want and where I want." she replied running away. "Get back here valkryie" I shout as she continues to run.

Delirious P. O.V.

I see cat running while Evan chases her and I felt a sudden urge of rage flow through me. I never felt this mad in my life. I rushed through them and grabbed cats hand walking away leaving Evan stunned. "woah.. What's wrong?" she asks and I immediately realised what I did. "I.. I had to talk to you." I lied and she raises an eyebrow. "your jealous?" she asks holding my hand for the longest time. "I-i-i m n-not." I tried my best and she comes forward. " I can tell.. You don't have to lie." she smirks and she leans in. "don't worry it isn't him." she winks and leaves me standing there blushing crimson red. I smirk and see her waist sway when she walks.

I grabbed my drink and vanoss suggested a dinner in Eleanor's which has the best food and a fancy ass bar. I smiled and wore my tux slicking my hair back and placing a rose on the left of my pocket. Cat looking as sexy as suspected. She wore dresses which showed her curves. This time vanoss brought his 'girl' friend and they both laughed and enjoyed the company

I held my hand out and she intertwined with mine. "wow. Ready as always." she says and I smirk. "Of course , why would I want to be late when I have a goddess waiting for me?".

She immediately blushed and I pull her closer cause.. Why not? I found a seat and I asked for a drink. We both Sat down drinking our 'drinks' and talking shit about other people." aye where's Evan ? " I ask and she shakes her head. "cmon." I say and she follows me slowly. I took the stairs up and hear kissing noises coming from the open room.

Both of us slowly crept and see Evan holding Sydney by the waist and her gripping his hair. We both laugh and imitate what they did but retardly." Alright.. So you want to stop them?" I ask and she nods.

"Hey Evan!" I shout and cat holds her laughter in. "Guys.. What.. Are you d-doi-ing here?!!" he wipes his red lips and Sydney clings onto him. "I will kill you both if you open your mouths." he warns and we both run away.

Catalyst P. O. V.

"Jon?" I call him and he grabs my hand. "what? Something wrong?" he asks scared and I hold onto him. "I don't like it... Seems weird and the place is incomplete. Let's go back." I pleaded and he stops abruptly covering my mouth. "I.. Can't hurt her.. Please.. Fuck you!" a random guys voice shouts and we pull our guns out. "move." I say and he walks front grabbing the man and he hits Jon. I grab him and we stare at each other.

"Kaiden?!". "Cat!?"

Kaiden's   P. O. V

I stopped in my tracks and took in what was happening. Its not the right time but she stands there close to tears. She runs and hugs me and i clutch onto her tightly dropping to the ground. "Kaiden.." she softly sobbed and my heart began to beat faster than ever which was weird.

I cry on the crook of her neck and cat kisses my cheeks. "where did you go?" I stare at her and explained how i was being tortured against my will and tried to escape.  She looks at me and sobs more , after a while she calms down and introduces me to her other gang mates.

"This is kaiden our lieutenant and his code name:  MUTE ; in charge of disabling electronic communication signals through jammers.

I see cat and place my arms around her waist and continue to walk out of the building knowing cat is with me

I see cat and place my arms around her waist and continue to walk out of the building knowing cat is with me...made me feel better. I enter their mansion and vanoss offers me a guest bed and i jump onto it sighing deeply.

The door opens and cat stood there grinning. I get up and pull her closer to me tickling her sides. "Sleep with me." i immediately blurt out and she backs up. "wait no..i mean i ..want you here with me.." i face palm and she laughs. " Sure..Don't rape me tho.." she pushes me and i hug her snuggling on the crook of her neck and she turns to face me.  "GOODNIGHT" She sleeps and i hug her slowly drifting off.