More Codenames

Catalyst P. O. V.

I hear some of them asking me about joining the r6s squad and they wanted their own speacialist weapon so I decided to test each of their abilities. "alright Wildcat step up to the rink. You are given a minute. How are you going to detect enemies? I have given you an item, it's a heatbeat monitor and can detect the enemies heartbeats. I want you to try it out and eliminate all targets."

I say and he gladly accepts it. He steps up and hears someone's beating heart and immediately shoots him down. He continues this pattern and eliminates all enemies." nice, your codename is Pulse."

"Next is Nogla. Step up. " she commands and he does it." since you like using weapons that emit fire. Here's the dual weapon where it fires smokes and a cluster of fire explosives around the room. Try it." he immediately takes it and shoots inside the room causing the whole room to be smoky and firey. " great your codename is Capitao" he smiles and walks away.

"Cartoonz cmon here." he walks laughing and standing in the rink. "alright since you love using shotguns and rifles at the same time. I am  introducin you to the dual RIFLE. The Underbarrel is a shotgun so anytime you'll be able to change. Try." I hand him the gun and he happily shoots all targets. Good your codename: Buck."

"anyone else?" I ask and Minx steps up. "I don't think I need ECHO anymore. I'll stick with ash." she says and I nod. "Marcel ! Come here." I call him and he runs to me. "aight for you.. I want you to pick a breaching charge and place It onto the wall." he grabs a exothermic charge and stick it onto the wall. "alright nice choice. Blow it." I say and he presses the trigger. The walls blow up and causes us to jump. "Your codename will be Thermite.".

" ohm you wanted a op?" I ask and he walks causally. "Pick a shield." I say and he chooses carefully. "Oh the extentable shield. Very nice." he picks it up and holds the shield up bashing through the wall. "Beautiful. Your codename is Montagne"

. "Alright  mini, what do you prefer? Being the support or damage?" I ask. "Damage. I do best in that.". "Okay.. You want to be the sniper, the one with traps or and lmg?" and he smiles. "Traps work best." he says and I smile. "Your codename is Kapkan known for his traps being place secretly and for his kills." He smiles grabbing the traps and moving away.

"Last of all, brian who do you prefer? The doctor or the armor supporter?" he sits there groaning. "Armor. I'll supply the best for my team.". "Your codename is : Rook I threw him the stuff and look at them.

"Congratulations you made it to the op recruitment now it's the action. You have to infiltrate and secure the area. Your mission begins after the buzzer. Remember I'm watching every move you make." I say and they smirk changing into their uniform. "Alright! Time for the teams, vanoss and delirious are team leaders, segregate your time now."

Delirious P. O. V.

Okay.. I started to pick my team out. "okay cartoonz, ohm, Marcel. My team." I say and vanoss smiles. "Capitao, Pulse, Kapkan and rook" he say referring to Tyler,brian, mini and Nogla. "you have 3 minutes to finish the mission. Vanoss your defence and delirious is attacking. You have 30 seconds to drone and find the objective and defenders.. Set the traps up.."

Cat orders and we continue to work on it. We were droning in looking through the cameras and we see mini placing traps below the doors and I grin. He suddenly shoots the drone and I break the camera." Fucking hell" I curse and swear. We know where the objective is. "Mission is a go Move." Cartoonz went right and ohm follows me. Marcel goes with cartoonz.

Vanoss P. O. V.

I see delirious in the cameras and ping where he's last seen at. I grab some armor brian put down and we split up. Nogla will stay in the objective and we will roam. Tyler follows me and mini stays with brian. "Let's kill ohm first. He's the one with the shield." Tyler suggests and I nod. "Good thinking. Then we'll take out cartoonz as he has a shotgun and a rifle. Then Marcel as he has breach charges and delirious with the fucking sledge." I say and Tyler agrees. I put my rifle Shield on my gun and slowly crouch hearing very carefully. "How does cat do it? She just aims and shoots a headshot?!" Tyler sass. "Well.. She's the valkryie she don't miss a shot. She's got eyes everywhere. She has black eye cameras that sticks anywhere and she's able to spot them." I say and Tyler laughs. "you sound as if that was y-" I cut him off telling him to be quiet. "I hear.. IT'S THERMITE MOVE TO COVER!" I run behind a couch and the wall explodes. I hear walking noises and I immediately shoot Marcel in the back. "what the fuck.. Wow in the back huh?" he walks away in defeat and I continue to crouch and walk.
-Securing Objective. Attempt to seize enemies. -

The warning comes out and I rush to the objective. "Kill every one of em. Don't let them capture the objective." I say and everyone moves to the room. Immediately mini gets shot and an explosion happens killing cartoonz. "Oh shit! Kapkan trap fuck !" he sighs and walk away. Ohm holds the shield up and making sure they don't fire at him. "his shield is BULLETPROOF." Tyler shouts and continues running trying to shoot them.  - 10 seconds left- I feel someone behind me and delirious hits me with his sledge and brian gets killed my ohms magnum pistol. "fuck I can't do this im out of time." Tyler curses and the time goes out.

                 -  ATTACKERS WIN-   

I shake delirious's hand and he smiles. "good game." we say to each other and cat comes down from the top. "Good job del. There will be more training to come don't worry. Great job fellas. " she waves sassily and we stare. Mitchell sees us and we look away. He chuckles and goes to cat.