Dare

Vanoss P. O. V.

I told everyone about the dare and they agreed to make cat do it. I smile at cat and see her grinning. Great.. I asked everyone to sit in a circle and we played truth or dare. About an hour gone by It was finally cats turn. Tyler winked at me and asked her T or D. She says D.

"Alright.. You have to be handcuffed or tied to Evan and Jon for 6 hours each. You can uncuff or untie only when you want to go to the bathroom. Up for the challenge? Or you gonna back out like a pussy?" he asks and she smirks. "Show me the rope." she says and I toss her and say vanoss is first. She ties the ropes and yawns. "Imma go to bed. Evan.." she pulls me and i follow behind her.

I wrap my hands at her waist from behind and she stiffens but relaxes after a while. We both get on the bed and I Iook at cat. "well.. 6 hours will be gone while we sleep.." I say and she pouts. "isn't that bad right?" she says and I smirk. "won't be but.. I just want to tell you that.." I stopped and think about it. Should I tell her Jon loves her..? But..i really care about her fuck! "Cat, Jon ..." I say but she was already sleeping. I kiss her forehead and pull the cover over us. "Goodnight.." I snuggle with her.

Delirious P. O. V

I wake up and see cat entering my room and she ties the rope on my wrist. I grin and hug her. "What are you doing?" she asks and I smile. "Just love seeing you in the morning." I say and she giggles. For the first time I hear the Valkyrie giggling. I pull her and she falls onto my lap. "Jon.." she whispers and I slowly kiss her neck. "You don't have to worry I'm here..."

About 5 hours later, "cat we are out of time! We have an hour left!!" I say and she laughs. "we have been gaming for so long?!" she asks and I laugh with her. "Yes! That long! Let's do something else.. Come" I grab her hand and she follows me upstairs.

"Alright remove it." I say and the rest do it." so what happened? " Minx asked and I told her." nice.. Wow I wish Evan notices me. " she groans and I laugh. I wave at Evan and he winks at me. I smile and turn back to Jon. He licks his lips at me and I turn back to Minx for advice. "Uhm.. What if a guy stares at you biting his lips and shit?" I ask and she looks at me. "He. Wants. You." that's all she said and I stood there a little terrified.

"uh huh OK." I say and slowly go to the kitchen. I grab a wine and see Jon hitting my ass behind the counter . Everyone looks at me and stares . "Cat you okay? Your face is red.." Evan asks and I nod. "Yea.. Ah.." I say and sit beside Evan gaming with him.. Now I'm more scared to go to bed knowing I'm sleeping in jons room. Well we'll know what happens later..