5 V 5

Delirious P. O. V.

I climb onto the bed and see cat enter the room. She wasn't old at all.. She was my age. I smile to myself and she notices. "why are you smiling?" she asks softly and I clear my throat. 

"thinking about a girl." I say and she smiles sitting beside me. " who?!" she sits in front of me and grabs my hand in excitement. "Cmon!" I roll my eyes, "girls. ALRIGHT. She's really beautiful and her hair is light brown.. Wears the most adorable clothing and is a mean bitch. But after all there's always good in the bad right?" I state and her head hung down.

"it's me riigght?" she asked and all of a sudden, catching me off guard, I realized she was really soft and I took note of this. "yeah.. It's you." I say quietly and she removes her mask.

"thanks." she smiles shyly and I touch my mask but she stops my hand. "It's alright. You don't have to." but I pushed her hand away gently and untying the knot letting my mask fall. I look at her and her Jaws suprisingly hung open making me chuckle.

"what's wrong? Oh and by the way.. It's Jonathan. " I say slightly anxious. I don't usually show my face around here but I just had the strong gut feeling to do it.", "I promise I won't tell anyone." she smiles reassuringly and I hug her instantly. She hugs back and sleeps beside me. "good night cat." I say not regretting what I did but she turned away and laughed. "good night Jon".

-NEXT MORNING -

Vanoss P. O. V.

"Alright. Today is the Recruitment tryouts where I will test your qualifications with a little 5 V 5 competition and it's very simple. Just be tactical because it's a hostage situation. Cat you lead orange team, blue team Wildcat you lead." I smirks and presses the buzzer.

Catalyst P. O. V.

"finally something I can do. " jack says and we laugh. "alright guys. We play as defense so put up the mines and we'll begin." I order and they nod. 

Mark began to throw his gas bombs at the side of the entrances and Jack threw his lesion mines all around the ground, specifically around the hostage.

Cry walked around the room and began to reinforce the walls that could be easily breached and placed his shock batteries down.

Minx grabbed her pistol and began roaming around the rooms and making sure she isn't being spotted.

As for me, I placed my cameras around the hostage room and the ones that i believe they will breach into.

~

I take a quick glance at vanoss and he nods I smirk behind my mask and I can tell he was too, I began to place the barbed wire making the enemies slower. I placed a barricade down and placed a shield behind the hostage. I place an armor pack down from last time and we grab the armor.

"alright get in cover and check cams." I say and then I realised they all split up. Then vanoss says. "Caviera is dead." I groan and slap myself mentally. what was this bullshit?

 Gotta focus. Since we were given a paintball gun it's simple aiming and weight to roughly measure the distance too. I see minx curse and I asked what happened. "from behind. What a dick." she says and I hear another call.

 "Lesion and Smoke is dead, double kill by wildcat.". Jesus..fuck. It was me and bandit left and I realised he was low on the health bar from getting hit. "Cry get to me now." I say and he gets shot. "Bandits dead. Valkryie finish the mission."

Vanoss smirks and i had to do this, For my team. I began to crouch and walk slowly down the steps. I see mini and I shot him in the head. He groans and walks away. I check for my cameras again.

I see delirious and he shoots at me missing me and i leaned and shot him on the head. He smiles and walks away. I kept focusing but I was running out of time. I had 1 minute left but i was patient, they had to come to me after all.

I see basically run to the hostage to grab him but I shot him with the paintball shotgun and ran down. I shot ohm and he smacks his gun down. It was a 1 V 1. He only had 20 seconds left. Suddenly he grabs the hostage and heads to the extraction point. I ran and shot him in the chest. He fell down still injured but not dead.

 I take my gun and tea bag him. "your an asshole." Wildcat laughs and I shoot him winning the game. "YEAH!" I shout and my team came to hug me.

"that's how you do it vanoss." I wink and he walks away pulling his hair into a slick. Damn.. He knew how to melt girls like.. minx just not me. I see minx biting her lips and everyone bursts out laughing.

~

I see everyone busy gaming and I went up to Jon's room and Sat on the bed. I rolled over his side of the bed and see a teddy bear. I grab it and hug it. "I miss you Kaiden...." I cuddled the bear tightly and a throat clears at the door. I look up and see Jon smiling. "found my bear?" he says and I nod. 

"yeah.. Seems like some memories are coming back with the bear." I say and he bites his lips. "if you mind. Do you want to share it with me?". He asks softly and kindly , that I never saw in him. I got closer and he shares the bear with me. "it was back when I was the commander in the navy seals...

~Flashback

I leaned against the wall and waited for the new major Luitenant to see me and I looked at some of his files. He was pretty damn good. I hear the door opening and someone entering in." Commander. Luitenant Major, Mitchell Kaiden Alenko reporting." his deep voice caught me way off guard and I turn around looking at him. He was.. buffed up, handsome and green eyed! Goddamn he was every girls dream. But I kept my professionalism and continued to act normal." so uh.. We'll begin with the first combat training."

Years went by and we became the best of friends. We were then asked to go for a Misson that was not further explained. We didn't know it was a suicide mission. We both got caught, saw him get tortured everyday and I get tortured worst as I'm the commander. Instead of the admiral saving him, he saved me.

 I didn't get to look at him but all I heard was a shot and someone falling to the ground. After that he was K.I.A and soon they buried him and didn't even let me see the body. I went into severe depression and hurt myself.. Brought myself into solitary and confined myself to a wall. Didn't speak to anyone in a year. Then I realized I had to let it go. I had to do something with my life. I decided to game as that was MY best distraction. 

Until I played every day and met a guy... He was the best distraction. He would joke around and he'd understand what I was going through. I lost contact with him after a while. I wish I knew who he was again. I'd thank him.. After all I had to let go of Kaiden.

I look at Jon and he gets up.. I shed a tear and quickly wipe it away as he stares at me and suddenly smiles widely.. "it's going to be alright cake." he says and I immediately looked at him.

 "Your.. Your him? " I ask in shock and he kisses my cheeks playfully. He turns and opens his arms wide I run and clutch onto him. "your..wait.. I should've known.. God! . Thank you so much..for being there..caring about me..i actually really missed you." I sob onto his shoulder and he smiles.

"I knew it was you all along." we both let go and I smiled. "God cat! Missed you loser" he says and I laughed genuinely his time. We both high fived and went to see the rest downstairs about the great news.

( WATCH THE VIDEO FOR A BRIEF EXAMPLE.)