Your Here..

Vanoss P. O. V.

Holy fuck..Cat was the 'cake' that del talked about all the time. That's god like news to us..

I loved our cake alot. We usually had a good time laughing and gaming. When we lost contact we got to shit.

We started forming gangs and doing robberies for fun . Los Santos was gone.

I missed her so much, It ached. We have finally someone we know best on the crew. . I see both of them coming down and I smile.

"Guys.. This is cake." del points at her and she waves cutely. They all run to her and hugs her tightly.

"OMG I MISSED YOU!" Nogla shouts and we all laughed. Everyone begins to hug cat."what am I missing?" mark asks and we laugh.

"I know them for a long time." cat says hugging them and I left them to talk to each other. I silently grab cats hand and brought her somewhere quiet.

"what?!" she asks stunned. "you don't remember me?" I ask slightly hurt. " of course I remember you Evan. You were there-". "when you were crying." I finish her sentence and she smiles hugging me.

"I knew that something was up when you took your mask off. You look really different cat.". "you became even more buff. " she laughs and snuggles onto me.

I rest my head on the crook of her neck and silently hug her. " I Iike it." she says and I look at her confused. " the moments we have." she smiles and I hug her tighter.

"so you want to go back?" I say and she thinks for a moment. "yes sir." I grab her hand and brought her back inside the house.

Ohms P. O. V.

"Where did the alphas go?" I ask and everyone looks around.

We hear the front door open and see the both of them. "how cute?" cartoonz laughed and we ran to them. "we should have a mission soon. For the sake of good old times."

Tyler smiles and I think. "there's a palace party I could get into. Wanna go?" I ask and he Slaps himself on the head. " I said Misson.. Nvm."

"Alright! We'll go." Evan smiles looking at cat and we fangirled a little. "so let's go change we don't have much time." minx rushed us, cat and Jon heads up to the room. "I should change rooms. " I groan and went to change.

Catalyst P. O. V.

I tried to look around for a dress and slapped myself in the head. This is a guys room. I look for minx and she picks out so much dresses.

"find me a simple one." I say and she takes out a red dress that reached all the way to the ground and a long slit near my legs(Above picture.). I wore the dress and minx did my makeup. I look at myself and smile. 

"wow. You are a god." I say and she winks. "wait a sec. You all wait for me." I say heading to my room and sliding my knives on the lace holders. I placed my earpieces and the crew did the same. "copy?"

I say and they reply, "cat come down. Your taking way too long." Luke (cartoonz) says and I chuckle. I slowly walked down the steps not making any eye contact. I was kinda nervous. I bite my lips and see Delirious and Vanoss standing near the door.

I had to pick?! I smile and went pass them both getting into my Rolls Royce and driving away looking at their mad faces. I entered the palace and look at the amount of people. Wow there was alot. "guys I'll be at the bar." I tell them and they just answer, yes and went to dance.

" A raw one." I order the bartender and a man sits beside me. "aren't you not going to be able to handle the shot?" he asks with a familiar voice I can't seem to tell. " I can but you can't." I say and he chuckles. "try me." he says and orders the same thing. "3,2,1, go!" we both drank In one gulp and both of us coughed.

We laughed. "wow. Not bad." he says and I looked at him..  "you look hella familiar." I say and he smiles grabbing my hand. "where we going?" I ask suspicious. "Somewhere private." I roll my eyes and sigh thinking that he was different. He immediately pins me to the wall and covers my mouth.

" what!" I push him and he comes close. "you sure you don't remember this voice? " he asks me softly this time. He sighs and runs away. I tired to catch up to him but he was gone. I stood there thinking what the fuck that was.

Kaidens P. O. V. (Special!)

Cat looked at me and didn't know who I was, hurt me bad. I ran away, trying not to show my tears. I drove to my grave that supposedly had my body in there.

I grab the bear that she gave me and kissed it. "I still know who you are cake." I hear someone coming and hid behind the tree. Cat.. pulled up and walked to my grave dropping to the ground. I slouched behind the tree hearing her sobs . " I'm sorry friend...I wished I was there.. To care for you..i want you here.. With me.. Holding me... Telling me you won't leave me." I start to tear up

"but you didn't do one thing before you left, you didn't say goodbye." she got up and walked away to her car. I started sobbing. My heart ached without her. She still remembers.. I needed her now.. I need her. I tried to follow where she lived and saw she lived in this mansion. She was part of the vanoss crew?

Wow.. She moved on a little. I'll come tomorrow.. I'll hug her kiss her.. Tell her I'm here for her. Give her all the comfort she deserves. I'm not leaving again until she knows I'm alive with her around.

Catalyst P. O. V.

I decided since I had nothing to do I wanted to visit an old friend. I took my car and began to drive to Kaidens cemetery where's his grave was at. I walk up to it and drop to my knees.

"I'm sorry friend." I broke down immediately. "wished I was there.. To care for you..i want you here.. With me.. Holding me... Telling me you won't leave me." I cry and touch his gravestone.

"you didn't say goodbye." I got up and walked away to my car sobbing.. "Cat come in?" Evan says through the earpiece. " yes.." I clear my throat. "you okay?"h e asks and I say I'm fine.

"we'll be at the house.." he says and I say Yes. I got to the house and everyone stares at me. My bloodshot eyes and my messy hair. "Jesus! Cat you alright?"  del runs to me and I push him away running to the room. I locked the door and take a long shower. Changing into a pullover I walk out of the room and leave the house immediately.

Walking near the shore. I Sat down and put my face towards my knees." I don't deserve this life." I cry to myself. Then I feel a tap on my shoulders. " Hey.." Evan sits beside me.  Evan usually doesn't console anyone. He wasn't that type of guy.

He places his arms around my waist and I lean onto his shoulders and he rests his head ontop of mine. "It's going to be Okay cat. I Promise." he grips my hands and I smile. "Yeah.." my eyes slowly flutter shut and I feel someone carry me.

Vanoss P. O. V.

I carry her and bring her to jons room and slowly place her down. She gets under the covers and looks adorable. Jon places his hands on my shoulders and I whisper. " Take care of her." I look at him worried and he nods. I close the door and began to walk to my room. "Im going to find out and figure all this out.. For you cat, just give me some time."

Jonathan P. O. V(Delirious).

I slept beside cat and took my mask off.  "don't ever cry cat." I whisper and kiss her forehead. She opens her eyes and looks at me. My face go red but thank the heavens my room was dark. She snuggled onto my chest and I kiss her forehead. "I'm here alright." I say and she smiles kissing my nose. "I'm here too." I laugh at her adorableness and hug her to sleep.