"And he asked me with his usual playfulness 'Planning a surprise party?'." Naisha looks suspicious now because I really was stupid to do that.
"Look it all went with the flow. I had just woken up from my sleep and had no idea what I was doing."

"YOU SAID YES!" She screams.

"I am sorry."

"Bravo Aaiza" she claps sarcastically.

She glares at me about to speak something but couldn't because her phone started ringing. She answers the call giving me a
'it is not done yet' look.

I check the time which read seven thirty. So I quickly text Zaid asking him where he was?.

"My husband's coming to pick me up" Naisha says hanging up the call.

Zaid's Pov

My phone beeps in my coat's pocket indicating a message. I didn't want to check it but it suddenly clicked that it might be Aaiza.

I drive past the other cars and halt on the red signal. Reducing the temperature of the AC I remove my phone and grin victoriously.

"I knew it" I say to no one in particular.

I didn't realize I was smiling like an idiot until I hear cars honking behind me. I quickly shove my phone in my pocket and zoom.

The Radio is blaring loudly in my car and I keep on singing along to the song
What makes you Beautiful by One Direction  bobbing my head to the lyrics until I see an old lady with a bunch of pink helium balloons in her hand. Someone selling balloons on the street has always been a rare sight. The woman stands there on the sidewalk smiling at the kids giving them balloons

The images of the littles a little girl flashes again and then I remember Aaiza. She loves balloons.

I softly park my car in front of the woman. At first she looked shocked but quickly conceales it with her wrinkled smile.

"Good evening Young man" She says with her shaky old voice.

I just nod and give her an awkward smile.

Smiling and talking to new people had always been a problem. It always turns out to be awkward.

"How much for the balloons?" I ask.

"Its £2 each"

I show her three fingers and she smiles nodding giving me the balloons. I shove them on the back seat and turn to give her the money.

"Are those nutella cookies?" I ask when I see a box of chocolate  cookies in her hand.

"Yes, its handmade"

My mouth always waters at the name of Nutella. It has always been my favorite.

Ahem its a secret.

I extend my hand to give her the money for the cookies too. She smiles her wrinkled smile passing me the cookie box.

I keep it next to me and drive off.

Reaching the Khan mansion I stop at the porch handing the keys to the valet. I climb out grabbing the balloons and the cookies, I feel awkward suddenly.

Did I do the right thing buying it?

Small beads of sweat start forming on my forehead. I lick my lower lip and wipe my forehead with my right hand which was holding the balloons.