A moan escapes my lips as he bites my sweet spot as he opens the door with my legs and arms still wrapped around him. Kicking the door close behind us, Aiden puts me down on the bed finally looking directly into my eyes while holding my hands above my head making me go wet with his sexy stare.

"You just made me fall in love with you all over again baby doll," he whispers attacking my lips making me moan as I kiss him back while his hands travel all over my body feeling me making me go wet and desperate.

His lips travel down to my neck while unbuttoning my jeans with ease as my hands lie right where he left them be. My breath hitches as he brushes his fingers on my private area making me go breathless with need and Aiden moves his face to mine before kissing me again with a smirk while teasing my pussy.

My phone starts ringing making Aiden groan and me giggle as I push him aside to take my phone, "It's Stacy which means the call is about work,"

I show Aiden the phone while he rolls his eyes clearly sexually frustrated which makes me giggle as I take the call putting it on speaker, "Hello Bree?"

"Hey Stacy. What's the matter?"

"Mr. Sheldon is going out of state tomorrow and wanted you guys to finish some paper work regarding the project and also wants a mail finalizing the date for when you guys could present the building furnished and ready for them to inaugurate the hotel,"

I mentally groan at the news before answering Stacey, "we'll just take care of the work and make sure everything is ready by morning. Thanks for informing us,"

The clock reads 8pm which means we've got twelve hours to complete the work and that also means no sleep, "What's it baby doll?"

"Well we've got to complete the paper work by morning cause Mr. Sheldon is going out of state tomorrow and we've been really carried away with our stuff for our while now which also means we're lagging behind in our schedule-" I stop ranting as Aiden leans forward and presses his lips against mine calming me down. A smile makes its way to my lips as I kiss him back before we pull away immediately reminding ourselves that we've got work to do.

"We'll finish it in time Bree, stop overthinking,"

"Says the person who never worked when I'm around calling me a distraction," rolling my eyes, I get off the bed.

"Well I always work when I get to have my reward at the end and that reward being..."

I feel Aiden's arms wrap around my waist as he places a soft kiss on my shoulder making me feel myself getting wet all over again, "you,"

Turning around I place a quick kiss on his lips smiling trying to not show how turned on I am right now. "Let's get to work then,"

Swaying, I walk out of the room with Aiden hot on my heels muttering something about how he'd be needing a cold shower making me giggle. "I'll join you in ten minutes baby doll," Aiden informs me and walks back into the room before I say something with a boner clearly showing up through his jeans.

Smiling I just get to my office room and start with the work.

xxxxx

A yawn escapes my lips as I finish the last of the paperwork. "Oh god finally done with this," I sigh in satisfaction signing the paper.

Aiden smiles looking up from his set of papers with a relieved expression, "I'm so fucking sleepy now," he says with a groan as I pile up all the papers and message Stacey that the work is done so that she could send someone to deliver the papers to Mr. Sheldon. We somehow managed to finish it by 3am and I couldn't be happier right now cause I'm really tired so it Aiden.

"Yes please, let's sleep now!" I beam at Aiden putting away the pile of papers on the desk as I stand up. His arms snake around my waist as he buries his face into my neck from behind me. I immediately melt in his embrace feeling relaxed and at home, "so do I get to have my reward now or too tired for it?"

"A little too tired Aiden," I admit with a tired smile.

"I know baby doll, let's just cuddle up and sleep," he says kissing my hair before stepping back and carries me suddenly, making me squeal in surprise. "You didn't have to do that,"

He just grins at me like a kid instead of saying something in return as he carries me to our room. A smirk finds its way to my lips as I decide on teasing him a little by placing small wet kisses down his jawline making him groan as he lowers us down on the bed. "Really baby?"

His hands pin mine under him making me widen my eyes as a mischievous look crosses his face before he starts kissing my neck sucking on my sweet spot making me moan uncontrollably. Damn thought I could tease him a bit but Aiden seemed to just wait for a signal that I wanted him as badly as he wants me. His mouth travels all the way down to my breasts as he starts removing all my clothes while I did the same.

"Ah...Aiden!" I moan as I feel him devouring my sensitive breasts as his hand explores other sensitive parts of my body.

Well Aiden did get his reward after all.