"I-I'm sorry..." He mumbled gritting his teeth.

"Like I said it's fine. Just be careful who you try to mind control, Kay? Not everyone is as nice as I am." I smiled to the sighing boy. His shoulders slumped as he rubbed the back of his head. "Now tell your teacher that I dropped off the books and papers they requested."

"Okay... what's your name?" He questioned.

"Just Hikari is fine. They know who I am." Waving to the class I turned and put my headphones back on. The papers I have been holding with my quirk sat in my arms again. "Have a good rest of your day students!" I chirped as I walked out of the classroom.

A frown tugged on my lips once the door closed behind me. The little happy act ended once I was out of their sight. That little shit was actually gonna try and brainwash me to get information out of me.

Why does everyone here think I'm so damn suspicious!?

Like seriously. What villain would deliver text books and papers to a class room? Or even some trouble maker?

Music flooded my head as I tried to be relaxed again. It didn't take me very long to come to class 1-B. Opening the door I saw the teacher wasn't here yet. Sighing I walked up to the podium and set the papers down.

My eyes ran over the class room full of students. Most of them were staring at me. Curiosity and confusion filled the room. A blond male got up and approached me, a look of distain and cockiness on his face.

Sighing I took my headphones off again. "Yes?" I asked the approaching student, trying my hardest not to show my annoyance.

"Not to be rude but what are you doing in our class? And out of uniform?" His tone was condescending and it irritated me.

Why does everyone think I'm a fucking student!?

"I was delivering paper for your teacher and because I am not a student, Neito Monoma." I looked into his grey eyes sighing, having full access to him little mind. His eyes widened slightly.

"But I thought class 1-A got a new student..."

"Well you heard wrong. I am an assistant teacher for class 1-A but I am no student." Sighing I waved my hand at the male, waving him off as my irritation grew. "Why does everyone keep thinking I am a damn student today?" I grumbled as I walked towards the door. "Tell your teacher that Hikari dropped their papers off. And don't even think about touching me." My eyes shot back to the blond who was behind me with his hand reaching out to me. I hadn't left his mind yet so I knew what he was planning. "You're weak mind couldn't handle it."

His face turned into a scowl as he growled out. "Damn you, you little-"

"Watch what you say to a teacher Monoma. Know your place. Go back to your seat before I make you." I growled out in warning. My aggravation was plain as day in my voice.

I wasn't in a good mood now. Being in that cocky jack asses mind was really pissing me off. Plus my music has been interrupted twice already. One kid tried to hack into my brain. Another tried to steal my quirks. I was not happy anymore.

My icy glare sent a shiver down the males spine. His arm dropped to his side as he went back to his seat. My eyes staid on him as he sat down of his own will.

Sighing I put my headphones back on before leaving finally. I made sure to turn it up even more to drown out any possible noise, including my own thoughts.