Chapter Ten

Woohoo! 10th chapter! Now remember, my goal is to be at 500 reads before the 15th chapter, so can you guys help me get there???

***

Chapter 10

Alex insisted he walk me to the door, so I gave in and allowed him.

I think he frankly just wanted to meet my brother; but he would never admit to that.

I shoved my keys in the lock and twisted the handle, letting the door swing open.

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted, but the face I had been wanting to see for months appeared instead.

"Zach!" I exclaimed, running towards him. I ran into his open arms and squeezed his torso, inhaling his sweet scent.

I had missed his scent so much. It smelled like my childhood.

"Hey little sis. Who's he?" Zach pointed a finger coldly at Alex when he noticed he was standing there.

"I'm her boyfriend, Alex," Alex returned, plastering on a smile as he shook Zach's tensed hand.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend Vivi," Zach chuckled awkwardly, shifting his weight uncomfortably from foot to foot.

"It's kind of a new thing. Mom just found out this morning." I said, trying to comfort him.

Why did Alex keep saying we were together? School is out!

***

Alex and Zach got along pretty well. They were discussing sports and music while mom and I worked on dinner.

"I'm glad Zach came back to visit, I missed him." I admitted to mom as I cut the onions in front of me.

"Me too," Mom sighed, a small smile on her lips.

"You and Alex are so cute together!" Mom squealed out of the blue, and I mentally cringed.

"Mom-" I went to tell her we weren't really dating, but looking at her face, I knew how much it would crush her.

"Thanks." I smiled, my heart sinking to the out of ny stomach when I remembered I'd still have to tell her the truth at some point.
Thanks to Alex, I'll have to tell Zach now too.

***

After dinner, we all day in the living room to watch a movie.

Mom insisted Alex and I share a couch, and her and Zach would share the other one.

Zach hesitated on the idea, and so did I, but Zach knew arguing wasn't worth it, and I wouldn't be convincing if I argued.

So I sat on the couch with Alex and curled up beside him.

"You're so going to pay for this," I whispered threateningly threatening to Alex.

"I'm sure I will, sweetheart." He put emphasis on the nickname I hated with a burning passion.

I punched him in the ribs, making him flinch.

"Don't hurt me darling, I can't take it," He said sarcastically, and I rolled my eyes, letting out an annoyed huff.

Basically the same thing kept repeating itself over and over until the movie finally ended.

Mom insisted again that Alex sleep on the couch for the night since it was too late for him to go home.

Once again Zach and I were both reluctant to the idea, but eventually warmed up to it.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." Alex smiled genuinely, his eyes twinkling with passion.

Does he love me like I love him?

"Goodnight idiot." I grumbled, but before I could stop myself, I had bent over and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

He was just as shocked as I was.

Before he had the chance to respond, I ran to my room, locking the door behind me.

I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed, falling asleep and shutting the world out for the night.

***

"Wake up baby," Cameron Dallas murmured in my ear as he stood beside the bed.

"I said wake up Violet..." He said more annoyed this time.
I grumbled, turning over so I was facing the wall.

"I said wake up!" Was all I heard before I was drenched in ice cold water.

My eyelids flew open and I sat up.
My eyes locked with Alex's, and I let out an ear-piercing shriek.

"Get out of my room you idiot! I will make you pay for that!" I screamed, throwing my blanket off of me and standing up.

I ran through the house, chasing after the bozo I had fallen for.

I smirked when I heard someone panting behind the wall in front of me.

I quietly snuck up on him, and then BAM!

He wrapped his arms around my waist, my smirk quickly dissapeared and was slapped onto his smug face.

"I hate you." I mumbled. But that actually meant, I love you.

***

Heyyy guys!
I did this chapter in like five minutes, so it probably sucks, but oh well.

Don't be a silent reader!

Byeee!