Chapter 28: Pain

I want to forget youI want to erase you

I want to erase you

-myself

Yoo Kihyun

I can't believe he lied to me, he hid such a big truth from me!

Or she, I didn't know what to call that person anymore, I didn't even think I knew him anymore.

Was her name really Minjae? Or was she lying about that too?

I felt something turning inside my stomach, my chest heavy with a bile rising in my throat, leaving this bitter taste as I drove the car by myself.

This was unbelievable, I don't think I've ever felt this fucking angry before. I wanted to break everything, hell even getting into an accident wouldn't bother me now.

Recklessly I kept on steering the wheel, my veins popping out of my arms indicating how hard I was grabbing the wheel. He just tricked me, what if this was all a lie? What if he never liked me and just pretended it all?

I even went all my way to call myself gay, for a liar.

No, it's me. I was the one who was stupid. It never occurred to me that he could be a girl, but now his face when he said he wanted to explain and that other guy at the store. This could all fit the unfinished puzzle.

I pushed the break hard parking the car on a side, my teeth gritting in anger, my fists were made into balls by my sides. I could feel my nails digging into the flesh of my palms.

This was fucking stupid. How could I be so stupid, how could I let that person fool me for days.

I came outside the car and closed the door with a loud thud. Frustrated, I held my head with both my hands and just walked back and fourth on the side of the street alone, no one was there but me. I then went ahead and kicked a side of my car letting out a pained groan.

I couldn't care how it was physically hurting outside because inside it was hurting like hell. I sat down on the ground all of a sudden. I'm such a fool, I'm the biggest fool!

The thing that comes after anger is sadness and devastation, and now I wanted to cry.

I'm such a fool for loving a person who tricked me, I made a fool out of myself.

None of this was true, none of her feelings were true.

I don't want to go home, I don't want to see his or, her face.

I don't want to see her ever again.

Standing up I opened the car's door with force as I made up my mind to go anywhere else, but home.

***

I carefully creaked the door open, only to find Changkyun there with a grin on his face. He waved at me playfully before letting himself in.