Chapter 15: Coffee prince

I can’t fall asleep at the thought of youEven my dreams are all filled with you

Even my dreams are all filled with you

-newton

"This is for only one day right?" Wonho asked with a confused look on his face.

I nodded still grasping what was happening in front me. Everyone either trying to wear their apron or giving me confused looks. Jooheon and Changkyun still hadn't changed into white shirts.

"I can't believe I am doing this shit." Hyungwon came out of the changing room wearing a white shirt and black pants, his hair combed neatly to the back. "It's weekend and I'm working in a coffee shop instead of sleeping," he mumbled as if he couldn't believe himself.

Just a few minutes ago, it was all normal. Just another day, but, I had to come to work and officially quit this time.

I also had to collect my pays. But when my stupid mouth blurted out about the café yesterday, Changkyun helped me out again saying that it's the place where I used to work before I started working for them.

I wondered how he could lie in such a straight face.

When I started early for coming here Changkyun got ready too, saying that he would visit that place anyway for a morning coffee. But I think he was worried for my health.

In no time, I realized everyone was coming with me. As if it was a picnic some sorts of.

When we got here, the first thing I did was talk to Sehun. He understood, or so I'd thought. His brain seemed to function something else because the moment he came to know the boys were with me, he straight up asked them to help out in the cafe for a day.

In my guess, he understood his business better than anyone else. He could see how customers were swooning over them.

Flower boys and cafe. What else do you need to make more money!

Not hard to guess that only showing their faces was enough. Sehun even said that he would pay them but who would agree to that offer? Well, Minhyuk did.

"Holy shit, there's a big line outside the shop! Is it this busy every day?" Jooheon said incredulously, making his small eyes wide.

"I told you it would be fun!" Minhyuk was excited.

I coughed a little eyeing them all. Surely they looked like eye candies and that's why so many people were coming today.

Kihyun looked the most natural. He didn't ask any question or complained about it. He was taking orders as well as making the coffee even though Sehun said they didn't have to.

What's more surprising that he was smiling as if he was enjoying it. All I could hear was fangirls squealing from the long line that was in front of him.