Chapter 25: A secret date

Only obsessed with youBut I'm not dangerous so baby don't worry

But I'm not dangerous so baby don't worry

-stuck

Yoo Kihyun

I couldn't remember the last time I was this happy. Even though I couldn't sleep all night, my morning felt refreshed.

God, it felt great to like someone and get over with the confusion.

Wondering if Minjae had woken up too, I scurried towards the living room, only to find him sitting up straight on the couch like a robot.

"Minjae!" I chirped happily approaching him. He quickly took a look at me then got up.

"Ah hyung, you're awake." He kept on looking everywhere else but me. I tried to make an eye contact moving my head to everywhere his eyes were moving. Giving me a flustered look, he got up and started walking away.

"Where are you going!" I shouted making the small one stop in his tracks and turn around.

"T-to sleep."

"You didn't sleep all night?" No wonder he looked so tired.

"I did, I mean." He shrugged a little, again avoiding to meet my eyes.

"Then it's good. Let's go somewhere today." I stretched out my arms letting out a small yawn. "Get ready in five minutes." Without giving him a chance to reply I went back to my room.

Last night I kept on thinking where we should go in our dates. Movies, amusement parks look romantic but I wanted to try something different.

And now I was wondering why the hell was I acting like a girl in love?

Maybe getting a lover does that thing to you. Or a boyfriend.

Hell, I have a boyfriend?

Wow, I never thought I would turn out to be gay, I'm loving it!

But my parents might disown me if they find out I'm dating a guy. Honestly, I was too afraid to think what would people think of me when they find out but again, I felt like I didn't even care.

Grabbing my jacket I returned to the living room. "Where are we going?" Minjae gave me a confused look although he looked like he was ready too.

"You need to tie your scarf, it's pretty cold outside." I went closer to him then made a knot with his muffler gently. When I looked up he was blushing red, it was so hard to hide my smirk seeing that. His face was actually as bright as the red beanie he was wearing on his head.

Gosh, how can a person be so cute.

We took our seats in the car, I put on his seatbelt before he could try doing it himself. And again his face became red.