Name swap

MIRABELLA'S P.O.V

---------------------------

I don't know what is going on. I feel weak but strong. I'm in a courtyard in Axel's garden. Axel, I miss him so much. I can't feel his presence I can't hear his thoughts. I can see him though he is sitting under the tree with one of my jackets in his hand crying.

I don't understand what's wrong I go to try to talk to him. I walk In front of him and sit down. I then tap him on the shoulder. He pulls back and shivers but doesn't look up. I try again and call his name. He doesn't answer, something's wrong. I jump up and scream his name again.

"Axel look at me what's going on?" I scream at him.

Before I can scream again a voice calls out someone's name.

"Mirabella come." A woman's voice calls out to me her voice is soft and smooth but it's full of emotions.

Pain, Longing, sorrow and the most prominent one pity. I couldn't help but follow her melodical voice.

I finally reach her she is about a half a mile away in a cemetery inside a tomb engraved with angels and werewolves. The vines are intertwined along the side making it look like a puzzle waiting to be solved. Unlike the beautiful dead look in the garden this cemetery just looks dead.

Nothing is taken care of everything is overgrown and brown and fragile. The flowers are shriveled and are only hanging by the thread of the roots. Just waiting for the wind to take them to a place far away. The leaves that were on the thin trees are all on the ground.

Crunchy old leaves are scattered all around when I step on a single leaf it cracks and falls apart like little bones. It's not beautiful it's tragic it looks like everyone has forgotten it. How can any one forget this place once upon a time it was most likely beautiful.

I can just imagine the beauty it once held. The flowers all prim and proper. Everything green and living. The roses on the vines red and bright. The trees healthy with budding leaves and flowers waiting to be awoken by the coming of spring.

Standing in the middle unlike the cemetery is a exquisite woman. Her hair was a pale blond barely reaching her petite waist loosely curling at the ends. A long flowing white and gold dress hung from her shoulders. I thought her hair was her best feature until I saw her eyes they were a ice blue color with white and gold flecks they were hypnotizing. (ice blue is like a like teal color with a white tint) After just staring at her she spoke.

"Mirabella, you are confused am I correct?" She spoke low and smooth each word rolling off her tongue like silk.

"Yes, Who are you?" I whisper. I know she can here me by hers vent I know she is a Were.

Her scent is unique it's has a pure scent it's indescribable. I looked up and just noticed a faint white aura around her. I look down again not wanting to meet her eyes without getting entranced with her eyes.

" My name is Aurora and I my dear child are also the moon goddess. I think a story would suffice for your other questions."

I'm amazed I knew she was different but this I was not excepting. I can't believe she is standing in front of me. I look up and gawk at her. I try to talk but nothing comes out. I still try to move my lips. I most likely look like a fish.

I finally think I can talk thought I'm cut off by a giggle. I look at the moon goddess I look at her eyes and they are filled with amusement. For the first time since I saw her I really looked at her she wasn't this old wise goddess.

She was a young girl put into this role because she was powerful. I pity her at such a young age having to play such a important role in all of our lives.

"On with the story though. A young girl and her Alpha parents were playing with her in the garden with her brother in a meadow outside far from the pack house. When they were attacked by a rival pack in the same territory.

Everyone lived but the children were kidnapped and taken to the pack. The alpha knew she was special that's why she was taken but the beta couldn't think to kill a toddler so they brought the brother with them.

The didn't want the parents knowing they were alive so they killed a young girl and a baby boy and burned their bodies making it look like they died.

When she was taken they didn't know what to do with them so the beta volunteered to take her and care for her. Little did they know he was pure evil and only wanted her to abuse and rape her when he felt like it. Then one day a teenage boy saw her and wanted the same thing the beta wanted but he wanted her to trust him and like him before so he pretended to like her.

Then one day he found out what happened to her and went crazy and became rather angry and took it out on the closest person to him which was her. She finally left after he found his mate.

She then found her mate the teenage boy and his mate ran after her and kidnapped her. He abused her and chained her up for weeks. Until her mate came for her finally figuring out where she was. Her brother brought her to her mate when she fell into a coma. Which is still to this day. Do you understand?"

"No I don't. Should I?"

"The girls name was Mirabella Ellie Maddox into the pack changed it to throw off suspicion. They changed it to Mirabella Ellie Kane.

You are the lost child of The Silver Moon and you are the white wolf. You hold great power and you will help end all rival packs. If not werewolf will die.

A Great War is coming and I need you to be there so you need to be there so I am awakening you. Since you died I can speak to you freely know but only in your dreams.

I will be there for you I am your friend you can trust me. Now open your eyes. Don't tell anyone but your mate until the time is right. Good luck Mirabella. I'm counting on you."

Next thing I know I see a bright light and I hear snoring. I know that snore.

"Axel?"

I feel strong arms on my waist and he buries his head in my neck sniffing me.

" Mirabella."