No damsel in distress

MIRABELLA'S P.O.V

How did he get the key? I tried for years when I was locked up. He helped me each time. He brought me his food scraps, new clothes. He even bought the mattress I slept on with penny's he saved up working in the kitchen.

I'm will be forever thankful to him and that's a long time he is only Sixteen. I hate letting him see me like this so broken and hurt.

Nobody should see their own sister in this horrible condition. He is brave and caring even at his age and I couldn't be prouder. He did the thing I never thought possible he got the key and saved me. He is the closest family I have.

Enough with your ranting. He has the key lets go. My wolf says in my head. I can tell she is irritated at me by the the annoyance laced in her voice.

"Mirabella,Where are we going?" My brother asks.

"The Bloodlust Pack. The delta Is my mate." I say to my brother through our sibling mind link.

"Can I come too? I miss you. I don't want to be here anymore."

"Of course you can, Ashton. I missed you too, Lets go."

"The Guards are off dealing with a pack in the woods wanting to fight if the Alpha doesn't get someone. I don't I just heard a little of their conversation. This is the only time we have to leave. I packed a bag in case I could go. It's on the porch under the bushes. It has money and food so we can survive for the days to get there." Ashton says through our mind link.

Half carrying me and half supporting my weight. Luckily I don't weigh a lot or this would be a lot harder.

We slip past the only guard who was in his fifties and asleep. I know I'm weak but come on! He is fifty and looks like a giant teddy bear drooling with a chocolate bar in his hand. If I did still belong to this pack I would scream in his head. Unfortunately I'm not I'm only connected to Axel and Ashton.

AXEL! Hurry I can feel his presence he is near. Maybe a mile away or two. Sienna, my wolf scream in my head.

A mile he did come for me. I have the biggest cheesiest grin plastered on my face. Ashton notices it but he just shakes his head and we keep walking. When we get to the tree line we shift. I hurts like a biatch but my wolf takes my pain away and she heals some wounds.

She doesn't want Axel to see us like this. Just as I smell his intoxicating aura I feel a sharp pain in the shoulder traveling on to my side. I scream in pain.

I fall to the ground and faint letting the darkness taking me over until I feel a strong familiar arm wrap around me and pull me to his chest I love the tingly feeling I instantly know who it is and I love it.