Jaden or Jasmine or Jackie nope Jordan.

I woke up in unfamiliar place. A strong muscular arm wrapped around my waist, that held me tight. Oh no, not again!

"Again?" Axel basically growled. Uh oh I'm in some deep trouble.

"Yes you are." My mate says in his deep sexy morning voice. Wow I could just die right here in his arms if he keeps talking.

A low growl erupts startled I bury my head in Axel's shoulder. Axel lets a deep low chuckle. He will be the death of me. Another growl erupts. Where is that coming from?

"Axel, Baby are you growling?" I ask unsure. I think it's him, I just don't know why he would growl? He tenses on my side.

"Because you keep thinking of dying and I can't bear the possibility." Axel barely gets out before burying his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent, causing me to shudder. He has a huge effect on me. I wonder what I smell like? Maybe I should ask Axel.

"Axel?"

"You smell like Butterscotch and Lavender it's heavenly."

He read my thoughts again that's it. I get in lighting speed and sit on his lap and put my legs on his sides. As I am straddling him I give him sweet short kisses on his neck.

Then I move farther up kissing his slight stubble then I kiss his dimples I'm just about to kiss his mouth. When the door swings open I don't care until I hear a extremely loud squeal. I look back still straddling Axel.

There is a girl a little taller than me with blonde hair and bright, lively, light blue eyes. She has curves in all the right places and she has a nice chest. She is truly beautiful I hope she is not another girl interested in MY MAN.

I look back up ready for another fight just as I'm about to pounce Axel puts his hand on my shoulder I instantly feel calm.

She is my sister.  Axel tells me through our mind link.

That's right I heard there was four siblings she must be his big sister um Jaden no maybe Jasmine or Jackie.

"Hi I'm Jordan." Aha I was close.

"You must be his mate. Ummmm...." Clearly waiting for my response I quickly respond with.

"Mirabella Kane, Beta daughter of the Night Shift pack." I bow down my head in submission. She bursts out laughing this goes on until she snorts and finally stops.

"Bella, did you really just bow down?" She gave me a nickname she must like me! I mentally jump up and down in glee.

"Anyway I'm going to go to my mate." She says with a smirk.

"Wait you found your mate. Who? What's his name? Do I know him? Is he in our pack?" He is throwing out all the questions but he looks like he is not ready for her answer.

"His name is Breakfast Bacon and he is calling my name. So I love you but I must run." She says as she runs out of the room. Though before we can't hear anymore she calls out.

"Bacon, I'm coming baby!" I swear I couldn't stop laughing at Axel's stunned face.