Chapter 19

Georg's POV
I can't believe Tom and I are engaged. The rest of our vacation went wonderfully. We went out to dinner and had a nice night walk along the beach. We looked through some of the shops, got some ice cream with Courtney and a bunch of other fun activities. Overall, it was nice, but sadly it has come to an end and we had head back home. I didn't want to leave, but now Tom and I can start planning our wedding?! I'm so excited! I thought as I looked out at the view on our back porch. We have been back for a day and I feel so content and happy. Not even management would ruin my mood.
"Daddy?" I heard the back porch door open and turn around to see a sleepy Courtney rubbing her eyes.
"Love what are you doing up? It's late. Where's Papa?" I asked Courtney wondering how she snuck by Tom.
"I don't know. I had a nightmare." Courtney sniffled.
"Come here princess." I said and bent down with my arms out. Courtney ran to my arms and I scooped her up.
"What was it about?" I asked curiously.
"You and papa were arguing and you left. You stormed out of the house and papa was throwing stuff everywhere." Courtney said sadly.
"That's not going to happen. Papa and I both love you and we both love each other." I said comforting her.
"Promise?" Courtney asked
"I promise. Now let's get you back to bed." I said.
"Can I sleep with you and papa?" Courtney asked.
"Okay but just for tonight." I said and headed inside with Courtney. We headed up to Tom and I's room. Looks like Tom was already asleep no wonder Courtney snuck past him.
I put some sweats on and a t-shirt on and Courtney got in the middle between Tom and I.
"Night princess." I said and kissed her forehead.
"Night daddy! I love you!" Courtney said and snuggled close to me and closed her eyes.
"I love you too." I whispered.
I had my fiancé and daughter, what more could I want?

(Leave your ideas!)