Chapter 37

Courtney's POV
I woke up with a groan to a banging on my bedroom door. I got out of bed, and opened the door.
"You're late for online schooling missy." My dad said.
"I finished early and turned in all my assignments." I said with a yawn.
"Really?" My dad asked.
"Yes."
"Okay. As soon as your grades are posted, both your papa and I want to see them." My dad said.
"Fine. Can I go back to sleep? It's only 7." I said looking at my alarm clock.
"Fine, but don't sleep the day away, your Uncle Bill and Gustav are coming over later."
"Okay." I said and shut my door and fell back onto my bed and fell asleep.
******
I don't know what time it was but I woke up and saw that it was now 10am. I got up and stretched and got up. I made my bed and put on a bra, some shorts, a tank top, some bracelets. I then went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't feel like putting my contacts in so I went back to my room and put my glasses and some mismatched socks on. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.
"Hello my beautiful niece!" Uncle Bill said and hugged me.
"Morning." I said as I sat down and my dad placed some pancakes in front of me. I wasn't that hungry so I just ate one.
"That's all you're gonna eat?" Papa said with concern.
"Yeah, I'm not that hungry. Excuse me." I said and left the table. I saw my siblings watching a movie in the living room. I checked my phone before I was about to join them though and saw a text from Tinsley.
Answer your phone. I have been trying to text you all morning.

I then saw all her other text saying morning, asking if I was done school, can we hangout and a bunch more. I sighed.
"Sissy? Okay?" Luka asked.
"Yeah, I'll be right back to join you guys. I just need to make call real quick." I said and headed outside.
I waited for the phone to ring.
"About time you answer your phone."
No hi or anything. Right to the point of calling me out for something.
"I'm sorry. I've been busy with school work."
"Yeah obviously too busy to answer your girlfriend."
"Come on, that not fair. We both were busy with school you know that, Tinsley."
"But at least I'm making time to talk to you, you've been avoiding my text and calls." I could hear the anger in Tinsley's voice.
"I'm sorry."
"You better be. I mean how stupid can you be to not answer your phone." I bit my lip and could feel the tears starting.
"I said I was sorry."
"Yeah sure, are you home?"
"Yeah."
"Okay." Tinsley said and hung up. She was probably coming over, but I honestly didn't want to deal with her. I sighed and wiped my tears and opened the door to go back inside but was stopped by my dad.
"Are you okay? You seem upset sweetie. I mean you're usually really excited when you're Uncle's come over."
"It's nothing. I'm gonna go watch the movie. If Tinsley comes over let me know please."
"Tinsley?" My dad asked.
Oh, I forgot. I've been keeping her a secret from my dads. I know they wouldn't mind me dating a girl, but I didn't see a point in telling them, when I was planning on breaking up with her.
"She's just a friend." I said and walked away quickly and sat down with my siblings. About an hour later the movie ended and all my younger siblings were asleep. I just left them on the couch and got up. I then went upstairs, showered and decided to change into my pajamas. I changed into a black t-shirt and some nightmare before Christmas pajama pants and some Ariel socks.
I then headed downstairs and heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Tinsley.
"Hey babe." Tinsley said with a smile and kissed me.
"Hey." I said.
"Courtney? Who's this?" My dad asked.
"This is Tinsley, Tinsley this is my dad Georg."
"Nice to meet you." Tinsley said.
"You as well."
"We'll be in my room." I said.
"Okay. Not too late, your dad and I have stuff to do tomorrow and you have to babysit your siblings remember?"my dad said.
"Yeah." I sigh.
Tinsley and I then went to my room. Once the door was shut the argument began.