Chapter 30

Georg's POV

The first week of tour was great. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Courtney has been clinging to Tom or I when we aren't on stage though. I get it though. Last time we were on tour someone had tried to take her.
"Dad? Are you and papa done yet?" Courtney asked.
"No sweetie, we still have to do sound check. We just got the equipment set up." I said
"Oh, well can you take me to get something to eat. I'm hungry." Courtney said.
"Why don't you go ask Peter over there to get you something." I suggested, but she shook her head. I sighed and took her hand. I walked over to where Tom and the rest of the guys were. We had one of our assistants who we trusted watching Luka. We then started practice. After about two hours of practicing we then went to get changed for the show. Once I was done changing I went to get a coffee, and saw Courtney over by Luka.
"Hey Sweetie, ready to see Papa and I perform?" I asked.
"Yeah, but I'm hungry." Courtney said.
"Didn't Peter get you something?" I asked.
"No. He said he had to make sure everything ran smoothly for the show." Courtney said and I sighed.
"Alright. Come on, I'll get you something real quick." I picked up Luka and lead Courtney over to a snack table. She picked out some chips and I grabbed some gummies for Luka.
I then went to the dressing room and got them both their sound ear muffs. I put Luka's on him, but Courtney didn't want hers. We then headed back to the stage. I then gave one of our crew members my kids and grabbed a water bottle and went on stage. The music for Hey You started.
By 11pm our show done and Tom and I headed off stage with Gustav and Bull laughing at some funny moments on stage. We then stopped when we saw Courtney and Luka both asleep on a small couch. I picked up Luka and Tom picked up Courtney. We then headed back to the tour bus and went on to the next stop. Day 1 of tour in the books. I just hope the rest of tour went smoothly.