eleven -- beverly

chapter eleven of

heart eyes

VENUS FROWNED AS SHE NEARED THE GIRLS BATHROOM, she took a step back as Greta and her friends walked out of the bathroom

VENUS FROWNED AS SHE NEARED THE GIRLS BATHROOM, she took a step back as Greta and her friends walked out of the bathroom. She frowned once again as she walked inside, hearing a sniffle.

"You okay?" Venus asked softly leaning against a stall. "Who's there?" Venus barely heard a whisper.

"Venus." She said as the locked stall opened. She sweetly smiled at the ginger/red headed girl, who had the most beautiful long hair which now Venus envied.

"Greta?" Venus asked looking at the girl who merely nodded. "Screw Greta." Venus said to her as the girl let out a chuckle. "I'm Beverly." The girl said as Venus smiled at her. "Well you know me."

Beverly nodded as she smiled. "Thanks for.. checking up on me. No one's done that before."

Venus just shrugged as she smiled. "Us girls gotta stick together, against the cruel world." Beverly smiled as Venus sighed.

"Well, see you around." Venus said leaving the now happy girl alone in the girls bathroom. Venus shook her head, she would say domething about that one day to Greta, to stop.

One day she hoped there would be no people such as Greta, or Henry. Maybe one day it would happen or maybe the society would stay the same as it is.

Venus sighed looking around as she opened her locker putting her school books inside before shutting it rather harshly.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Richie said leaning against one of the lockers. He squinted his eyes before smirking at her. "Or were you just missing me too much that you just were too annoyed?"

Venus turned to him as she scoffed. "Summer's not over yet. Wait till summer Richie until you can call me babe. Now if you would excuse me, I have someone to talk to." Venus said as she left the lockers angrily. When someone bullied another she took it seriously. Really serious. Richie frowned as he started following her, curious of what would happen.