nine -- wet kisses

chapter nine of

heart eyes

"STOP!" VENUS YELLED AS SHE SPLASHED WATER ON RICHIE, who had been tickling her sides

"STOP!" VENUS YELLED AS SHE SPLASHED WATER ON RICHIE, who had been tickling her sides. Mostly just to touch her and the other 0,001% to hear her laugh.

Venus swam to Stanley as she hid behind him. "Help!" She yelled once she saw Richie coming towards them.

Stanley laughed getting out of Richie's way as Venus gasped. "That's so not fa-- I feel betrayed!" She yelled at Stan who was only laughing as Richie reached the girl.

"No Tozier, I -- Stop!" She yelled while laughing as he was tickling her. "Stop!" She yelled gasping for air as Richie now stopped laughing. "So if I stop, I get a kiss?" He wiggled his eyebrows as Venus rolled her eyes.

"Will you?" Richie nodded eagerly as Venus looked at him with squinted eyes. Leaning towards his cheek she placed a quick kiss as she swam away from him. He had stopped.

Venus smirked to herself as she layed down to the shore folding her dress underneath her neck.

She looked towards the boys who cleared their throaths looking away as Richie came out of the water seeing the goddess in front of him. She had just kissed him on the cheek and he felt the happiest man alive.